3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 12.12.21 10:39 pm

How to open a mission related to Sakhalanthropus and Liquid? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The adventure of an elite Saldafon with plastic surgery from the Big Boss army should not end with a mirror, it's just memories that after the departure of the sniper wolf, the question is brewing what conditions need to be made to continue the plot. There was a liquidator with a Sakhalanthropus, Sakhalanthropus was not in the continuation like. Although the first part was played where in 2D playing for Solid, I did not mention it somewhere, I had to get the key to the building on assignment, I could not find everything.
Well, here's the main theme of the game:
Spoiler
Here's the next part of Metal Gear Solid:
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 12.12.21

Richards
51 chapters are missing . It was not completed. In collector's editions you can find materials from there, but there is no mission itself.

R
Richards 12.12.21

Dragon2055,
I think I can finish building the base, although many have probably tried already

A
Anomel Suna 12.12.21

Richards
Liquid flew away with the Sahelotrope ... and hell knows where he disappeared before the events of the first Metal Gear Solid.

I think that during this period of time he made Metal Gear REX out of Sahelontrop.
Look 0:48

Well, these 2 Metal Gear models are very similar.

R
Richards 12.12.21

Den Good
Yes, I know that there is a metal gier rex, it has been soaked many times for a long time already, the Sakhalanthropus is higher in the first place, the head is different in the second, I think maybe the additions will be finished, there will be another battle with him, the rex is different, although Otacon may have finished it , but even I doubt that I changed so much.

Although I remembered that one of the goals of the Sakhalanthropus mission is to shoot the head off the list, maybe a reference to this)). And in something you are right, but you need to figure it out ...

D
Devil_Within 12.12.21

Den Good
I'll correct you:
Yes, they are similar, but Rex was made in the likeness of old MGs such as MG-D and Zeke whose blueprints were stolen by Ocelot. Those. everything is mixed and improved by Hal (Otacon) Emmerich
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

S
Skinny_Vamp 12.12.21

Richards
LOL where did you find sniper wolf?

R
Richards 12.12.21

skinnyelf
Well, all these badges after her assignments, a suit, something indicates a sniper wolf in the future silent, or she will teach wolf in due time.

R
Richards 12.12.21

In general, I saw a video that our elite soldier found a salahantrop with negroes in Africa. It's a pity there is English current (.

S
Skinny_Vamp 12.12.21

Richards
even if we admit
that she did not die a terrible death from voice parasites, but somehow survived, they do not look alike, and the time intervals are different, the age is different.