3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 12.12.21 10:39 pm

Female pickup locations. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

It's always more pleasant to play for girls, and with due diligence, we can create a whole army of warlike ovules without any problems. And now I will tell you how to do it in practice.
And so let's go!
In MGS5 there are a couple of places where we can recruit chan into our squad, of varying degrees of attractiveness, below are the simplest and fastest ways of them.
1) Plot tasks.
There are four of them.
# 9 Help and Departure two chan
Spoiler
# 14 Common language one chan
Spoiler
# 23 White Mamba one chan
Spoiler
# 24 Close Contact one chan
Spoiler
2) Side quests.
TP with a 100% guarantee will be waiting for you in missions to evacuate captives 02 and 03 in Afghanistan, and unlike those higher (storyline), if we suddenly do not like their skills and stats, instead of evacuating we can load the previous save and these indicators will change according to the principle of the reverend random for the better.
Also, if you have already completed the evacuation of prisoners 02 and 03, you will need to go through the sequence of the following side quests to open them again:
Evacuation of a prisoner 02 -> Evacuation of an experienced soldier 02 -> Destruction of puppets 03 -> Destruction of puppets 09 -> Evacuation of a prisoner 02
---
Evacuation of a prisoner 03 -> Destruction of a unit of Armored vehicles 03 -> Evacuation of an experienced soldier 14 -> Destruction of puppets 06 -> Destruction of a tank unit 14 ->
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 12.12.21

Author, you, chtol, do not have enough women?

A
Alexey Ulyanov 12.12.21

STO

M
Mr. Dj 12.12.21

Dude, thank you, no, really thank you, the silence is of course good, but a few more chickens will not hurt me

M
Mr. Dj 12.12.21

Let me have them at least somewhere, eh, my life is harsh

V
Venom rhys 12.12.21

Well, I'll have to take a look.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 12.12.21

Yoshemitsu
Cool, go to Steam guides and create a guide, preferably in 2 languages, English and Russian - it will shoot.
I'm too lazy ...

Y
Yoshemitsu 12.12.21

YamyyYamyy
And why do I need it?

T
TvoyDryg_ 12.12.21

thanks a lot

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 12.12.21

Yoshemitsu
Create a guide, cut down stars?

h
hardwaredude 12.12.21

Why do you need this moronic farm? Download the Cheat Engine table. With it, you can change gender, face, voice, hairstyle, abilities - whatever.

Yoshemitsu

ovulashek
TP

Respect for women and rushing.) And do not make excuses that they are "computer". You are not talking about specific heroines, but about women in general.

Y
Yoshemitsu 12.12.21

YamyyYamyy
And what am I with these stars? Will games become cheaper?
hardwaredude
When you grow eggs, then we will listen to what you are broadcasting there. In the meantime, the cheat has gone out of here!

h
hardwaredude 12.12.21

Yoshemitsu

Yes, you're jealous of the campaign.) And what have the cheats to do with it? I've been playing without them for a long time. I do not see anything "cheating" in changing the face and voice to more pleasant ones.

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 12.12.21

I also replaced all the men with Asian women and you don't have to go looking for them, the whole base is now crammed with them ... And you suffer ...

Y
Yoshemitsu 12.12.21

hardwaredude
To envy a curved cheat who is not capable of anything on his own and breaks games to make his life easier?

h
human pixel 12.12.21

Chan is not needed. Although, in the combat unit, let them grab the bream. You can also steal them from cheaters at the bases, but the list needs to be updated for 15 minutes in order to run into a player with 1300 S S ++ rank soldiers (and not the fact that all of them are women). But thanks for the guide.

B
Brock samson 12.12.21

Chitakov have a varuyu) N ++ class women