3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Levokos 12.12.21 10:39 pm

Quest \ "Collect all Gwent cards \" and patch 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On patch 1.10, this quest cannot be completed, since it brings with it 5 icons of new cards (maybe more, but only 5 are visible), and the cards themselves will be in the Stone Hearts add-on (someone asked in the VK group, I will post the answer here) ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 12.12.21

You need to collect all the cards available in the main game, stone hearts are no longer the main one, therefore, her cards are not needed for achievement.

L
Levokos 12.12.21

Garry3Fingers
collected all the cards (personally checked each seller / trader / blacksmith, etc. + interactive map) = all 198 cards are collected, the quest is not counted, there is no achievement. Maybe a bug of course ..

W
Wise Owl 12.12.21

Only today I received this achievement after completing the quest in the game "Collect a complete collection of cards". GOG version 1.10.

W
Warsnake 12.12.21

Levokos
Missed something, it means. Received an achievement and completed the quest already at 1.10

N
No more drugs 12.12.21

The main game achievements are separate from the expansion. By the way, in the new achives there is an achievement like "to win the game with 187 or more points." So, this achievement does not open yet and is not counted. Yesterday I won the gwent with a bigger score.