3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
galaktika1001 12.12.21 10:58 pm

How to read the log correctly in the ETS 2 game itself? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 12.12.21

galaktika1001
Why are you creating themes?

s
st.pone 12.12.21

Where is the question or answer, the author in the furnace, as well as the moderators, from the already stupid site.

M
MAKO76 12.12.21

vovangt4
st.pone
Afftor wanted to brag about his pepelats! Neither do you understand anything about sausage scraps. You are evil and cruel !!!)))))))

g
galaktika1001 12.12.21

Sorry! If you know me, then you are mistaken. I am not bragging about anything. As for the tractors: I have almost all of them. I myself, the first time on the site - (newbie). I didn't know that I had created a topic several times (asked a question). There is no need to throw anyone into the furnace. The moderator is not to blame. I am to blame. Remember how you started yourself. For the whole year, I only asked a question once and already regretted it. I selected and adjusted everything myself. I've been watching the site for a long time. There is enough of everyone here (especially special-critics) And, in my opinion, the moderator works correctly and competently. Good luck to all!

s
st.pone 12.12.21

mako76
Hello, you haven't been there for a long time. galaktika1001 And yet, the question is what, what did she want?

s
st.pone 12.12.21

galaktika1001
Hmm, your shushpanzer is valid Oo) Never mind, we're kindly joking

g
galaktika1001 12.12.21

I have a MARIO map without Scandinavia, but the log still requires Scandinavia. I use the PROMT 9 translator (the translation is not so hot). I would like to stay at v.1.18.1.3. I chose the mods myself. I would like not to alter anything. What can you advise? You don't have to answer.
And, one more thing: - I have two working keys to the base game ETS 2. I could exchange one key to the base game ETS 2, for a key to the Scandinavia expansion. Or buy. I can't find it in my city. Maybe someone will be interested in this offer? Can you tell me? I myself do not know how to quickly organize it. We must go on a voyage to the sea. Thanks again!

s
st.pone 12.12.21

galaktika1001
I myself had such a problem, I wanted to change BF3 to ETS2, but they gave it to me, I found it where You need to ask, look, read. http://forums.playground.ru/steam/obmen_razdacha_giftov_klyuchej-811602/ Look in personal letters

g
galaktika1001 12.12.21

Thanks to. Good luck to you.