3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kyle_AMD 12.12.21 10:58 pm

Auto shutdown computer

Played a game. The computer turned off. I went to a constant reboot, apparently due to the fact that something else did not lower the temperature.
Turned off from the power and restarted the computer, now it is cut off in the browser. I began to find out why, turned on Aida and monitored the temperature. For no reason at all, the temperature rose to 70 degrees. The computer was cut off, disconnected from the power supply and immediately began to change the thermal paste. I changed it, everything remained as it is. Help!

I7 3770 processor
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 12.12.21

Kyle_AMD
a) Look for viruses, maybe I picked up something like steam.exe, it loads the system under the maximum
b) see if the cooler on the processor
is covered, there is nothing else to advise
in general 70 Celsius is not so high for the processor, in any case should not be cut off because of this

P
Pecesenkin 12.12.21

JOKERIVAN
How can you pick up steam.exe?

J
JOKERIVAN 12.12.21

Petsenkin
is anyone, downloaded something, climbed on dubious sites with prone, but whatever, how do viruses generally cling

K
Kyle_AMD 12.12.21

Ramzes181276

The BIOS is the same. The cooler, like a babin, is very difficult to install. The percent burned out like ...
Are there any options for recovery?

K
Kyle_AMD 12.12.21

But again the computer works.
The default cooler costs 20%. And when the temperature changes, it stands at these 20! Maybe this is it?

K
Kyle_AMD 12.12.21

Ramzes181276

On an unloaded percentage, I manually give 3200 vol, the percentage is kept in the region of 33-39 degrees, when the processor is loaded, the temperature rises and the computer turns off. I think it's the cooler after all.
Thanks for the advice anyway!

K
Kyle_AMD 12.12.21

Ramzes181276

No, everything is tightly fastened