3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovastij 12.12.21 10:58 pm

Skill Leveling (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to completely pump the Quen sign, the Quen's discharge skill requires 28 points.
Is it that in order to open this skill, you need to accumulate 28 points without investing them anywhere?
Or have I misunderstood something?
My character is now level 28, the skill is not available, all previous skills of this sign are open.

I still don’t understand what to do with various mutagens, can it really only be sold?
A whole bunch of them have accumulated, from small ones you can craft an ordinary one, from ordinary ones - a large one.
And what can be done, for example, from 3 mutagens from a wyvern and the like?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 12.12.21

you shove mutagens into slots, in the witcher skills menu,
and 28 points need to be spent in the sign branch, it says next to how much you have already pumped into the signs

S
Sir Francis Drake 12.12.21

In addition to Quen, you need to pump some other sign FROM THIS LINE by 3-4 points, then the next mode of signs will open, including Quen

A
Alllex236 12.12.21

G
Grandfather MastDai 12.12.21

vovastij
... What is it, to open this skill, you need to accumulate 28 points, without investing them anywhere?

To open the skill, you need to pump 28 points into the signs.

... I still don't understand what to do with various mutagens, can it really only be sold?

Insert large mutagens into the cells when they open when the appropriate level is reached.
Decoctions can be cooked from named mutagens, nothing else can be done with them

v
vovastij 12.12.21

Alllex236
Thanks, I figured out the signs.
With mutagens, it is clear that they need to be inserted into the slots.
I don't understand what to do with extra mutagens, it hurts a lot of them to accumulate during the game, and I have never seen that it was possible to craft 3 mutegens of the same type, for example, 3 pieces from a wyvern.
I have already prepared the broths.

Thank you all for the explanations, I understood everything!
And yet it is a pity that nothing can be done with the named mutagens except to boil the broth.

K
Kosolapyi1 12.12.21

vovastij
Make a big mutagen out of mutagens. In the section alchemy.

A
Alllex236 12.12.21

mutagens which are from monsters (wyvern, demon, etc.) for cooking decoctions, they cannot be cooked together, maybe they will come up with something in dlc

d
danyiil695 12.12.21

vovastij Throw
/ sell nominal mutagens of the type: "wolf / wyvern mutaen".
Save the small / medium mutagen mutagens.
From them you can make mutagens cooler, but as I forgot. (Like 3 small ones, you can make 1 medium)