3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alik12345 12.12.21 10:58 pm

The cost of ammunition in GTA Online, depending on the method of purchase (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The problem is as follows: After completing several (any) tasks. In the menu (after the task itself, where all participants are displayed), it is proposed to buy ammunition for weapons for, say, 30,000 currency. If you don't buy (in this menu), then in the player search menu in the task it is already offered to buy ammunition for a smaller amount of currency, and if you buy, then in the first menu (where the task participants are displayed, after the task itself) nothing is offered.
So the question itself is a bug or is it so conceived?
Or is it so conceived, tk. when the character level rises, ammunition for all types of weapons increases.
))
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik210 12.12.21

this is not a bug, this is a feature

M
MiGamer86 12.12.21

This is by design. Like you want to quickly buy more ammunition and body armor before a quick restart - pay extra money.

a
alik12345 12.12.21

MiGamer86
Well, not overpaying 28000))

M
MiGamer86 12.12.21

alik12345
Well, nobody forces me to. I usually shop at the beginning of the lobby. On average, it comes out from 2,000 to 10,000 if I actively use a rocket launcher and a grenade launcher, mostly the most expensive supplies for them.
What offers to buy from you for such a round sum also means that you have a significant difference between the current number of cartridges and the maximum possible, therefore, such a cost.

M
McEclipse 12.12.21

this bug
appeared after an update with random events
do not buy on restarts now

p
pos.aleks 12.12.21

it is the sniper's cartridges that disappear, it seems like I bought before the case, and for the next case I have to buy the cartridges for her again, although I did not even spend them