3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiskJak 12.12.21 10:58 pm

Sequence. (Dragon Age: Origins)

Began playing the game for the first time, with all the additions. In what order should the add-ons take place? after 'Start'? Or can you go through them in advance, and then add-on (Awakening)?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angelica04 12.12.21

In any, but about the sheila it is better to go through as soon as possible. + 1 satellite will be.

R
Resident90 12.12.21

DiskJak
It is logical like this: "Beginning", "Awakening", "Golems of Amgarrak" (there in the letter the Guardian is called the Commander, and the constable - Garevel), "Witch Hunt" (in theory, chronologically it is the last). This is not counting the built-in ("Return to Ostagar") or parallel ("Chronicles of PT") or prequels ("Song of Leliana").

D
DiskJak 12.12.21

Resident90
'' Chronicles '' as I read, this is an alternate ending `` Inception ''. So maybe before the '' Awakening '' you can go through the '' Chronicles ''?

A
Amishor 12.12.21

DiskJak
"Chronicles" are not included in the plot chronology, they can be completed before the main plot, and during - this will not affect the main game or plot additions in any way.

H
Hirok 12.12.21

Completing add-ons other than the built-in ones will unlock several things for both campaigns, start and awakening. The semantic load for the original plot is practically not carried.

R
Resident90 12.12.21

DiskJak
"The Chronicles" and "Song of Leliana" can be played at any time.

R
Resident90 12.12.21

Hirok
"Awakening", "Golems" and "Witch Hunt" are direct sequels. By built-in, I did not mean waxwings like a ringlet or something like that, but let's say the same "Return to Ostagar". it is, as it were, built into the "Beginning" plot. It can be played at any time before the end of the main game, like Sheila or the Guardian Keep. But the passage of "Song" or "Chronicle" unlocks items for the game, like "Golems" or "Witch Hunt", though the latter only but on a difficult or nightmarish level.

E
Evgeny Chernikov 12.12.21

When transferring a save to Awakening, the passage of Golems (the gained level and gear) is completely ignored - so that they can be passed after the start in any sequence

K
Kyubi 12.12.21

Go through the beginning about Sheila and this will get the best tank in the game, the Witch Hunt DLC must be completed after Awakening, if you have an affair with Morrigan, and if you have an affair with another character, then it doesn't matter when to go through it.

T
Timur Virinsky 12.12.21

Resident90
Garael, the killer of the Archdemon Andral (Elf), fought on griffins, it was the 4th blight, if I'm not mistaken) all of them. But, as described, they still managed to save the griffin eggs after 400 years.

R
Resident90 12.12.21

Timur Virinsky
And where does this%) I talked about the additions, the sequence of passing and buns for passing on difficult levels. What does Garael and the griffins have to do with it?

H
Hirok 12.12.21

Resident90
Golems are not a direct sequel, but just a loka, not connected with the plot in any way. I also meant by the built-in "Return" and others. All individual campaigns, except for the Awakening, unlock buns after their passage.

R
Resident90 12.12.21

Hirok
No, well, look: the
Guardians are called the Commander in the letter. And he became him at the end of "Beginning" - "Awakening".
Second, in "Awakening" the seneschal was Varel, who died during the siege of the Tower. In "Golems" the seneschal is Garevel, who in "Awakening" was the captain of the guard. That is, he replaces Varel.
Third: given that in "Witch Hunt" the Guardian can leave with Morrigan (if there is a novel), then passing it to "Awakening" completely breaks the storyline.
Fourth: in the "Hunt" in the dialogue with Finn there is an option "I am the hero of Ferelden", that is, it goes after the "Beginning".
Fifth: If you go through Sheila's personal quest, then in the teig Kadash the Guardian will say that he has already been here before.
Look like that's it.