3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Reshetov 13.12.21 12:11 am

Imbalance or not? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

The count is around 3-22 for everyone, or am I just cancer? In Titanfall, I am almost always at the top in terms of useful action, but here I only make frags in the air and from vehicles ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
v
v1806v 13.12.21

I have it all the time. then I bend everyone, then me. I can’t say exactly the answer yet.

d
danyiil695 13.12.21

ahahah) And I'm already tired of being the first XD
I think you just need to get used to it. The game looks more like bf than Titanfall, and I xs how can I get points, in addition to kills ...

J
Jihad-Division 13.12.21

Nobody knows the game yet. As soon as they figure it out, then they will not crawl.

v
vvvjust 13.12.21

And in what exactly is the imbalance expressed ??? You kill - they kill you! And if you are a noob, the most balanced jester will not save you!

F
Freund benno 13.12.21

From interaction and assistance to the team, as well as killing various kinds of "abilities" give different points. For example, for a murder from a Kalash, they give so much, and if you remove it with a grenade, they will give one and a half times more and cumulative combo points when you kill 2 or more people. and the like, and yes, it is very easy to remove and farm points from equipment, open ranks and buy new buns and guns. But again, keep in mind that you can't kill from the first shot with full HP, that's the whole stake, shoot, take cover, throw a gun or burn down the enemy's location and cause an air strike. On the map, Hot rebels are stupid and spoil the whole game when another anton uses a bonclay on a T-47, and instead of harpooning an AT-AT, he dumbly flies around the map and shoots at ground targets, or just goes to ram.

Q
Qvorex 13.12.21

I am the same cancer. easier for those who entered it from the battle, almost one to one

S
Shkudi 13.12.21

nibler99
I immediately recognize the fans of ZV - when I see how they are going to ram =)

g
gloccc 13.12.21

My score is always good, but there is an imbalance, especially on the hot card. The rebels almost constantly suck the empire off. The map and balance need to be adjusted. And as for kilstreaks, no one aim at the sight, because because of this, the current speed of the character decreases, always shoot from the hip and it is advisable to run from the third person for the view is greater. Plus the standard imbo class is a rapid-fire pistol or a machine gun + thermal grenade, a shield and a jetpack. And you will have killstreak norms

g
gloccc 13.12.21

Arkady Chekushkin There
are actually a lot of differences, and in terms of perks, kilstreaks and shooting, the game is more like an arcade witchcraft than a bf

K
Kirill Reshetov 13.12.21

vvvjust
When the camper removes you through almost the entire map, is it a balance?

K
Kirill Reshetov 13.12.21

nibler99
When I manage to drop the walker, I always try to do it. But the Imperials shoot down even before approaching him ...

K
Kirill Reshetov 13.12.21

gloccc Thanks
for the advice on weapons)

F
Freund benno 13.12.21

Kirill Reshetov
I came across easy opponents, I could simply go up from them to the clouds and then dive to the target

K
Kirill Reshetov 13.12.21

nibler99
I was only so lucky for the first day, today I haven't hit anyone yet (

z
zoomukc 13.12.21

The imbalance is obvious in assault mode, where the Imperials attack with 2 metal mammoths. The rebels almost always get it, the exception is a very high skill of all (!) Rebels.

V
VerlA 13.12.21

while the topic is fresh, I wanted to ask, will the game be released ftp or a subscription?

S
Spyroke 13.12.21

VerlA
What? The game costs 2,000 rubles. for a regular publication (if in Russia). Buy and play (like Battlefield).

v
vatsonification 13.12.21

Today I just got into a wonderful team: half knew what they were doing, and the other half followed their example. Playing as the rebels, after the first stage, we won by knocking over both walkers! Playing for the Imperials against the same rivals, they allowed them to call only two planes and then only at the last stage. After the first and second stages, the shields from the walkers did not fall at all!