3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
galaktika1001 13.12.21 12:11 am

How to correctly read the log in the game itself and fix errors? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 13.12.21

galaktika1001
To begin with, know the technical terms of the English language and the language itself at least a little, your log complains about the lack of models with DLC Scandinavia, and about light scripts from version 1.3.1 and below

v
vovangt4 13.12.21

galaktika1001
Fix, buy DLC and rewrite scripts in a new format

g
galaktika1001 13.12.21

vovangt4
Sorry, this is my first time on the site. And for the first time I created a theme. I don’t speak English. I didn’t want to produce a theme. Light — do you mean interior lighting and headlights? Game with a license. Scandinavia is on Steam, but not at home. Explain, if not difficult - (lack of character models with DLC Scandinavia)

M
MAKO76 13.12.21

galaktika1001
You just don't have DLC. The log says in red - dlc_no at the beginning of each line. When I bought Scandinavia, it is written like this 00: 00: 03.281: [hashfs] dlc_north.scs: Mounted and validated, 6557 entries, well, or almost like that

v
vovangt4 13.12.21

galaktika1001
So there is a mod for interior lighting or something else from version 1.3.1 or lower and it doesn't matter that when you downloaded it it was written 1.21 is a lie

g
galaktika1001 13.12.21

Thank you very much guys for listening to me and answering. I am generally a beginner on the site. I don't even know how to really create a topic and send a response. I bought Scandinavia on Steam, but I can't find it in the city. I go to the seas, flights up to a year. I can't play on Steam. I want to ask: can there be any fix? To play with these mods without Scandinavia? Game version v.1.18.1.3. And, in general, other mods are compatible with the game, except for lighting? You're right, lighting mod v. 1.3 (I missed it myself somehow). We probably have a time difference. I am from the Far East. I apologize for answering late.

g
galaktika1001 13.12.21

I have a MARIO map without Scandinavia, but the log still requires Scandinavia. I use the PROMT 9 translator (the translation is not so hot). I would like to stay at v.1.18.1.3. I chose the mods myself. I would like not to alter anything. What can you advise? You don't have to answer. I myself know that I'm tired of it. Thank you for your clarification.

g
galaktika1001 13.12.21

And, more: - I have two working keys to the base game ETS 2. Could exchange one key to the base game ETS 2, for a key to the Scandinavia expansion. Or buy. I can't find it in my city. Maybe someone will be interested in this offer? Can you tell me? I myself do not know how to quickly organize it. We must go on a voyage to the sea. Thanks again!