3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lou Tenant 13.12.21 12:16 am

Windows 10 and pirated software

Here for several days infa walks that, supposedly, Windows will remove pirated software and some "lawyers" deducted this in the license agreement. Can someone show a blind person where this piz .. nonsense is written in the agreement, otherwise I will not find him in any way to make sure of this "truth"?
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLKich 13.12.21

Such statements always sound like baby talk. We can say with almost 100% certainty that this is nonsense.

L
LenivyiBob 13.12.21

As far as I know, a window appears on the Melkach website with prices for Windows versions.
A company spokesman confirmed that pirates were not expected to upgrade to Windows 10 for free, but would be offered “very attractive terms” for purchasing a licensed copy.
There is an article for the month of March where it is said about this, I can give you a link if possible.
Everything is written in username. agreement

ps Well, on the other hand, someone doubted that there would be some sort of pod from the Melkachy?
pss anyway, let's wait a bit)

L
Lou Tenant 13.12.21

LenivyiBob
I mean pirated programs and games (I wonder how they will determine this, is it not because of this that the Melkomyagkie decided to end up with Gaben?), And their site broadcasts about pirated Windows.

D
Dark_AssassinUA 13.12.21

This makes no sense.
One of the 'authoritative' rags threw in and rushed.
I specially read this agreement, I did not find anything like it.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_Russian.htm - you can read it yourself

T
Termibus 13.12.21

Well, yes ... they tolerated piracy for 25 years, and then they should be banned sharply? Pfft ...

L
Lou Tenant 13.12.21

Dark_AssassinUA
That's right, I took a quick glance at the agreement, it only says that Melkosoft will not provide support for an unlicensed product of its own production, and not a word about third-party software.
And at the beginning, and in general in plain text, it is said that everything that Microsoft did, and not someone else, falls under the agreement:
Application area. This agreement applies to Windows software that was preinstalled on your device or purchased from a retailer and installed by you yourself, the media on which you received the software (if any), any fonts, icons, images or sound files provided by as part of the software and any Microsoft software updates, additions, or services, unless different terms apply. This also applies to Microsoft-developed Windows applications that provide functionality such as contacts, music, photos, and news that are provided with Windows.

This is where two questions arise to all such stuffing:
1. Where did the thought come from about banning some kind of software that is difficult to track (for example, I wrote my program, and the next day Windows deleted it, despite the fact that the rights to I have it myself), and MS would not go for it, because a good vulnerability would have turned out, if some virus had to slightly tweak the registries or program execs, and everything, even licensed programs, would fly away.
2. Why is there so much negativity to the new Windows? Why all these useless stuffing from Apple or Linux users in the hope that Melkosoft will go bankrupt?

M
MC Ghosts 13.12.21

this is hardly true. I have not put w10 yet, but those who are from my friends are quite happy. chasing games. including pirates checked. no complaints

N
Nidlz 13.12.21

2. Why is there so much negativity to the new Windows? Why all these useless stuffing from Apple or Linux users in the hope that Melkosoft will go bankrupt?

Obviously, a throw-in with the active support of competitors. It was the same with 8, when at every corner they shouted that it was impossible to live without a start-up, Microsoft was refusing the desktop, etc. nonsense.
Paranoid people who are closely monitored by Microsoft are especially "happy". Given that most of them have androids that collect the same information, if not more. And they openly sit on the Internet through providers who are obliged to store and provide all information about them.
But for some reason their paranoia does not argue with this.

L
LenivyiBob 13.12.21

marquez
Maybe through Cortana? This s' will have access to everything on your computer because how will she recognize what you need?
And, well, yes she "does not work for us", well, but how then those who work?

B
BJJRUK 13.12.21

By the way, when is Cartana there?

N
Nidlz 13.12.21

Rakapud | not so long ago there was information from the Microsoft office that work on the Russian cortana was underway. But when it will appear is unknown.

and how then those who work?

Obviously, they live quietly on, as before.

K
Kord28 13.12.21

Sometimes for something the search flies in Windows 10 how to solve this problem completely

D
Daniil Ershov 13.12.21

yet such a thing like

the fat

A
Alexey Chichigin 13.12.21

Lord, the same problem for me. Anyone will find someone who will find and cut out all the garbage that is watching you from Windows, and throw off his assembly on a torrent

K
KANE 2014 13.12.21

friends so this is invented what about the removal of pirated games, etc.?

N
Nidlz 13.12.21

KANE 2014 by itself. It is impossible to determine whether your Windows application is licensed or not.

K
KANE 2014 13.12.21

Nidlz MEANS

SHE WON'T TOUCH THE GAME IF I UPDATE?

P
Pierig1 13.12.21

KANE 2014
no.

K
KANE 2014 13.12.21

Pierig1
CLEARLY

s
schta 13.12.21

I'll sit on the eight for now until the kulkhatskers figure out the ten)))