3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
broominspired 13.12.21 12:16 am

Gheed \ 's veil (Diablo 2)

idea for druid FC:
runeword Dragon archon plate, nightwing veil um, verdungo hearty, ribcracker shael, swap: eth fhinter rift shael, tiamat rebuke lem, the rising sun, gheed fortune and the rest of the rariki.
29 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Do not forget the infik to the mertsu.

Z
Zigzag-V 13.12.21

Its own atmosphere?

T
T796 13.12.21

stranger

P
PROBAtw 13.12.21

Why gheed's veil? : D
When I read it, I thought about the canceled items 1.10 version, there Warriv's warden and others.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

PROBAtw
There is a varden, but not a brew.

P
PROBAtw 13.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
I know not by hearsay: {

b
broominspired 13.12.21

merc: blood basinet (fres lres) - pemerald, strength (eth great poleaxe), shaftstop-pul. Baal wounds measure last wish eth war pike on holy freeze. When the sword went bad, there was a fist (wilhelm pride - assembly): Gavel of pain instead of eth monarch and frostwind, dwarf star - gavel star.

k
kot-stargazer 13.12.21

Obsessed
when I see a friend with the fissure skill is definitely a nubo pc in the throne, threw in fissure, quickly jumped into the city and threw the host to everyone, noobs especially die like flies :)))

f
firkax 13.12.21

Obsessed
it is strange to hope to get an answer from him,
I generally began to suspect lately that he is a troll

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

firkax, but here is a troll on a troll, you yourself know .. ;-)

b
broominspired 13.12.21

between acts or in the hunt for resurrection potions, wear a fire arrow rogue: zephyr (razor bow), lore (hydra skull), hit power body. Character wear hsarus iron stay + iron heel + oil potion + 3 FC pelt with 3 prubies.

S
Sanchez ramirez 13.12.21

- Mom, look how funny! Let's get it for ourselves?
- But son, this is a troll, and a fat one!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

It's time to distinguish between trolls and clowns

r
ramsilkin 13.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
but can you tell me where you can look at things that are not included in the 1.10 patch?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

ramsilkin
These are only 7 runewords, if you don't mean something cheating. You can take a look at Ararat.

b
broominspired 13.12.21

adding 11gf / 7mf charms to your inventory will be great. The character's hc activity is good. serious diablo is the same game, only instead of a scythe - like a minigun, instead of a sledgehammer - a double-barreled gun.

b
broominspired 13.12.21

Orphans get (cobra hamburger):
Orphans call (shield-um, head-pskull) rising sun, skin vipermagi (eld), goblin toes, soj, shaeled phaseb / eth the diggler, zweihander eth venom, 1-grizzly.
Inventory: x5 sanders taboo, x4 shadowdancer, x4 seraph hymn.
Learn more about arctic blast. He can freeze up to 3 monsters at a time. There is enough money for 60,600.

p
passed 13.12.21

broominspired
Without one it will not take off.

Q
QLinkee 13.12.21

Some kind of crap. The rookie was at least funny.

b
broominspired 13.12.21

Hammerdino Killer
Jewelers scythe of quickness 4shael / 3shael rar jewel 7fhr-10as- @ res, natalya shadow 3pruby, jalal mane shael, buriza / champion ax oath froastwind golem, crescent moon, lava gout, immort, carrion wind, snakecord, ...
Merck, girl 1 act, trangoul claws. kuko shakaku, arcanna flesh shael, face of horror shael.
Inventory contains 40 charms 2 dex. You can put in the chest just in case: sigon helm, baranar star, sigon shield, demon limb, mother blessed circle pruby pdiamond, aldur advance, prismatic amulet, lohs, gloom armor.