3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigor88 13.12.21 12:16 am

Collecting (Fallout: New Vegas)

What do we collect? For example, I personally collect Tokens (or badges, I don’t remember ...) of the NKR.
AND YOU?
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
StiNgeR ... 13.12.21

and we run across the wasteland kill all sorts of creatures, and do not engage in any nonsense.

K
KrutoyPerec 13.12.21

you can collect as hell. lottery tickets, star caps, dinosaurs, legionnaire ears, hideout suits, and other junk. By the way, I took from the guy who works in the novak in the dinosaur all the souvenirs, the rockets, and when you throw them away it says "you can't put in the items you need to complete the tasks." What specific task are they needed for?

N
Nighthawkreal 13.12.21

At a missile range, this is an alternative solution.

I collect rare weapons. In Foley, there are still few interesting small things, in Oble I loved collecting items related to the missions of the dark brotherhood.

K
KrutoyPerec 13.12.21

NightHawkreal Sori
, but what specific training ground are you talking about?

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 13.12.21

aleks_under
It is about the REPCONN missile range, there you will need to bring a flammable liquid. You can take an isotope as needed, or you can bring a souvenir to a rocket, well, then you’ll figure it out.

K
KrutoyPerec 13.12.21

and who gives the quest?

N
Nighthawkreal 13.12.21

Initially, a daytime sniper from Novak is sent there, then a funny shot will be communicated in the room.

-
-ON- 13.12.21

And we are running around the wasteland killing all sorts of creatures, and we will not do any nonsense. I also do this. =)

h
had-95 13.12.21

I love to find unique weapons

R
Ripper man 13.12.21

I collect hideout suits, star caps.

D
Dextra 13.12.21

Naturally, almost everyone collects unique weapons, including myself)
Well, I also have a quirk to collect points from the third fall)

l
lokkie 13.12.21

By the way, can NCR tokens and Legion ears be handed over to someone?
And then they are not thrown out of things, and they cannot be sold.

S
SilverWings 13.12.21

lokkie tokens - to the dean at the cottorwood camp (where the raft is to the fort) and the supplier at Forlon Hope. Ears can be surrendered in the same Forlon Hope, to the corporal in the barracks

G
Graboid 13.12.21

SilverWings
Thank you for saying, otherwise I didn’t know where to take them either. And on the topic - collecting covers with stars from sunset sasparilla.

G
Graboid 13.12.21

Fights Auditor De La Firenze
Hard

M
Master Chih 13.12.21

I collect scrap metal out of habit.

N
Nikitozz55 13.12.21

in 2 follets I collected brok flowers and planted them around the well of the Klamath,
here I collect separatly covers
and in 4 bobbleheads and caps

C
Charus 13.12.21

I collect everything that lies badly and is not welded to the floor. I'm a munchkin. (Caution - it's contagious!)

l
lokkie 13.12.21

SilverWings
Thank you !.

On the subject: I collect covers with stars, the money is different. I don’t collect unique weapons -)
Only that which I use.
I also collect rare things, such as a balloon from the Good Sprinks cemetery.

G
Grand theft aero 13.12.21

pre-war money. I already have 110 of them.
And yes, the quest was originally given to me by Nobark.