3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 13.12.21 12:16 am

Will not damage enemy NPCs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello to all. I downloaded the save game from the PG and decided to go through the third Witcher again. Beginning in the White Garden, talked to everyone, asked everyone who was sitting in the inn. Then I get out of it and three enemy NPCs are waiting for me, in general a fight has begun, I start to beat the enemies, but they have a complete help. To say that I simply missed is stupid ... I made a counter-punch and even after it my hp was full. I tried it with and without a trainer. Version 1.08.04 seems to be. Costs 16 DLC. Help pls.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 13.12.21

Download the console and register KillAll (50). If it does not help, reinstall, or try to go through the game without saving from the PG.

G
Grandfather MastDai 13.12.21

Mr_macmehon
Maybe you put some fashion?

M
Mr_macmehon 13.12.21

WitcherPlayer
I played the game CAM, played 2 times without any trainers and save. The third time I wanted to go through with those things with which I had some troubles when I myself went through. Plus all the mutagens and bombs. And to add each little thing through the console, alas, gemorno. Man is a lazy creature, he follows the path of least resistance: p

M
Mr_macmehon 13.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Costs only over 9000. But before that there was a problem ...