3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetGatoR 13.12.21 12:37 am

Quest \ "Mysterious Passenger \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After completing the story quest in the grove of priestesses, where the werewolf Morkvarg is still, along with the quests Freak and The Last Wish, another Mysterious Passenger is given. But it didn’t work to track him by clicking on V, and he’s not on the list of quests either. Is this my only such bug? Can anyone tell you what the essence of the quest is?
11 Comments
Sort by:
e
edwardvega89 13.12.21

Well, Duc, if you have already passed the quest for the Baron, the secret pass is cut down, I also had this the whole plot broke down, I had to go through again

s
spawnmvd 13.12.21

So what is the essence of the quest? In what way did the plot break down and what to replay?) The game again?)

A
ARSTRON93 13.12.21

How to get this quest?

X
Xamololo 13.12.21

also interested in this question? that no one can help ??

S
Spartanez_86 13.12.21

The plot does not break at all, this quest cannot be tracked and forget about it, it will end itself after passing the Velen Novigrad and Skellige branches. This quest arises if you go out of order (velen-novigrad-skellige), but let's say on the contrary, he himself met it and there were no bugs.

X
Xamololo 13.12.21

Spartanez_86
Yes, it's all clear, just wondering what kind of quest? about what?))

S
Spartanez_86 13.12.21

Xamololo
I will not spoil, you will find out =)

X
Xamololo 13.12.21

Spartanez_86
well, I would say so sweet sdar)) what will happen next in the plot))

V
Vlad_Epifanov 13.12.21

Xamololo
Yennefer and the witcher learned that a certain man (forgot his name) saw Ciri and sailed after him to one of the Skellige islands. There, our heroes learn that the village was attacked by a wild hunt and killed all the husbands, but the man whom our friends were looking for fled from the battlefield and the villagers drove him away .. In order to erase his shame, he went to the accursed grove to kill a certain "Morkvarg" damned werewolf and thereby erase their shame ... Our heroes found out about this and are sent to this grove to find the person who saw Ciri .. But there it is the very "Morkvarg" who cannot die .. The witcher wins him, but does not kill because a werewolf cannot die from a curse, he later resurrects ... And thus we need to figure out how to kill him, how to remove the spell .. It's simple! We must first supposedly kill him and then take "rotten flesh" from him and feed him ... Ask why feed him? The fact is that Morkvarg cannot eat, everything that he reaps turns into dust, and he suffers greatly from this and tries to find food at least somewhere, so he was cursed by the High Priestess whom he killed ... later he wakes up and needs to fill him up once again, but before his death, not to finish him off, but to feed him with the flesh (which we got when we killed him for the first time). This lifted the curse and he will die! You can take this order ... Questions? later he wakes up and we need to fill him up again, but before he dies, do not finish him off, but feed him with the flesh (which we got when we killed him for the first time). This lifted the curse and he will die! You can take this order ... Questions? later he wakes up and we need to fill him up again, but before he dies, do not finish him off, but feed him with the flesh (which we got when we killed him for the first time). This lifted the curse and he will die! You can take this order ... Questions?

X
Xamololo 13.12.21

Vlad_Epifanov
you are horrified as you spoil) and your option is not the only one you can go through in another way!

D
Dimon_6694 13.12.21

In short, a mysterious passenger is a quest about a freak, if you completed the quest chain to find Ciri on Skellig, but did not complete the quest chain with the baron. And you need to find the freak.