3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semilet 14.11.19 04:36 am

Fashion pirates (ARK: Survival Evolved)

HELP!!!11
I climbed in the Internet, from the proposed methods on installing mods on the pirates, none helped.
Actually, I tried to download a file from the workshop through a third party site (swinging is not what is shown in the instructions, there is no file with the extension mod in the folder at all other files in General did not help), through the launcher also rocked fashion, fashion downloaded, in the folder appear (same files as when downloading from workshop, there is no file with extension mod) it Seems understood in what folder to put these files, but mods in the game are not displayed. Also downloaded a couple (and no more) mods from this site (with all files as it should), did everything according to the installation instructions of the mods, threw where it is necessary, prescribed in the configs that is necessary. Still mods don't appear in the game. If anyone can help, I will provide all screenshots and explain literally every step what he was doing, it is possible that there is not stepped.
PS with the proposals of type buy litsuhu what is the problem please immediately go to the woods =>
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Dobrov1 14.11.19

Through ArkSurvivalLauncher probably the only way. I suffered for a long time, that worked. In the end everything works, but lost the Russian language and not once tried to return it did not work.
In the ArkSurvivalLauncher need to install additional program (section Mods, it will appear as soon as you choose this section) , then update the ARC, using the same launcher to the latest version (it's on the main page of the program, the button play, long brushes, I have about 2 hours left). Then fashion began to not only perform but also appear in the game. Start the game via the standard shortcut on the desktop. If it works in multiplayer - don't know. In Single mode everything is OK.

P
Pavluha969 30.09.20

He scoured the whole inet, video guides, and everything else. One incomprehensible madness, no one really explains what to prescribe, and how to put fashion. There are 3 launchers - Tech, Dodo, and the standard ARC, please explain to me how to install, and what to prescribe. The standard launcher does not update the installed game, it swings into the folder a new version without a dls and a standard card, so the game is impossible to start through the launcher. Again, you need to download all the dls and the main map, but with this problem, Tech gives out a mistake - requires wines 8 or higher (I have wines 7). In the standard launcher, I did not find a place to download, and install dls. Explain to me please, maybe I do something wrong, or I dance me with a tambourine for a few days, like that under... It's already. Clever people with comments like: buy a license, you crooked, Google in aid, and TD... Just go goat belly button to chug. I ask for help from people who have experienced this and have solved this problem.

P
Pavluha969 30.09.20

I've done it myself, thank you all for "help."

u
ubivec1981 25.12.20

Pavluha969
and how? I would share a solution. If only the answer to the question "how to install mods on pirates" is "not how")).

P
Pavluha969 05.01.21

ubivec1981
Via DodoLauncher. When you start it, it creates a Game folder, where it downloads the game itself. I interrupted the download and installation of the game from the very beginning, and threw the already installed game into this folder. After that, DodoLauncher just updated the game, and did not download it for 4 hours without maps, and everything else. In the same place in DodoLauncher there is a fix of steam, you fix and put calmly the mods you want. Of course, Steam must run together with DodoLauncher, otherwise nothing will work. If you are afraid of the ban, then create another account, as I did. My game now weighs 294 GB :)

s
sans542 29.01.21

discard the link downloading the game pzh (
but I do not have a dodo launcher (((((((((((((

s
sans542 29.01.21

drop the link where you downloaded the pirate pzh

s
sans542 29.01.21

Pavluha969
HOW TO HELP PZ
HERE MY DS Jamal # 2096 HELPIIIIIIIIII

u
ubivec1981 16.02.21

sans542
there is no need to download the game, so almost any version will work, but the launcher, I don't know about the dodo, downloaded the TEK, but I won't give the link - I deleted the ark, and then lost it.

P
Pavluha969 22.02.21

ubivec1981
I had it like that. When you start the launcher, it automatically creates a folder and downloads the game there. TEK requires 8/10 wines from me 7.

P
Pavluha969 22.02.21

sans542
Well, I wrote above how, how else to help you?

P
Pavluha969 30.03.21

By stupidity, or by accident, he demolished all the mods. The tambourine dances were long, but I did it anyway. I have three "Launcher", ArkSurvivalLauncher, DodoLauncher, TEK Launcher, and all of them were needed in dances.

DodoLauncher or TEK Launcher depending on the OS, I have 7 wines, so I used - DodoLauncher, TEK Launcher for wines8 10.
They download and install the game, after which you can update both the game and the DLC, they are all there too. Next, through the TEK Launcher settings, install Spacewar in Steam, this is a game through which all mods will swing.

ArkSurvivalLauncher - it fixes steam, since DodoLauncher does not fix it, at least it was so for me.

Now, in order, my actions:

1.DodoLauncher - Downloaded the game, installed, updated the game and all DLC

2.ArkSurvivalLauncher - Fixes steam automatically at startup, but sooooo long.

3.TEK Launcher - Launched, went into settings and installed Spacewar in Steam.

4.DodoLauncher - Delivered the mods that I demolished, and in the same place all the mods that are in the incentive.

All this took me 1 day! Hope I explained clearly. If for someone it is very "hemorrhoid", then use the Launcher yourself. Each of them has its own pros and cons.

P
Pavluha969 30.03.21

P
Pavluha969 30.03.21

g
gamakichi_bildo 04.07.21

How to activate mods, I downloaded everything, but they do not appear in the game. Installed with Dodo, at least someone tell me pliz !!!

d
dasb 07.02.22

We didn't have