3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex coachman 13.12.21 12:37 am

Windows 10 removed the Office image

Hello everyone. I was disappointed in 10 for a long time. It starts up slower than 7, turns off slower than 7. I have already caught more than 10 BSODs (I used 7 in the same way from the release, not a single BSOD). Lots of problems, glitches and oddities. The system crashed completely several times, which I can't remember with XP at all.
Today I came home from work. Turned on the computer. At the stage of authorization in the local account, the computer hung for a long time. Then he walked in. There were brakes, glitches with the rendering of some text and an error warning that was not rendered. Rebooted.
I noticed that the torrent is asking for something from me instead of quietly starting in the tray as usual. I look warns, they say the exchange is between users, all the fault is on you, they are not in the business of the type. Agree or not. Well, OK. I look at the torrent settings are gone by default and in one of the distributions there is no file - the image of the office. Which I didn't even use. Was lying around for a month in case of need.
Now I understand that there are a lot of glitches, oddities and brakes due to all the spy stuffing and their actions. And in general, it became somehow unpleasant in connection with such an independence of the damn OS. Here is confused. Go back to 7-ku or something.
It's a shame. I took a special vidyuhu under DX12, which is something you can't see. I would like to increase productivity. Yes, and they say that 7-ku through the update will be stuffed with spies. At least go to Linux ...

PS The next morning a window appeared, log in using the Melkosoft account or create it. When you click on the cross, it opens again. Killed only through processes.
3 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardwaredude 13.12.21

Alex Coachman

I would like to increase productivity I have

already said more than once that there will be no increase in productivity. Developers will simply do worse optimization if additional resources appear. In the same way as with new hardware. Well, you all hung up your ears to the asphalt. Extra productivity for developers, not for you.

Finally, understand that new versions of DirectX are being made for developers, not users. Absolutely all the features of DirectX 11/12 can be implemented on the 9th, it just takes a lot of time and effort. Therefore, new versions of DirectX are released for developers to make it easier for them to optimize the game and integrate graphics goodies. You, the users, win absolutely nothing. Low-level access gave developers as much hack as possible and save on optimization. For users, the final performance will be the same as before. *

* With the exception of some titles that will appear when DirectX 12 is launched - the optimization in them will be good to deceive users that DirectX 12 supposedly gives a performance boost.

7Rain7 13.12.21

Most likely by Troll

A
Alex coachman 13.12.21

SonyK.
I came across this "Destroy Windows 10 Spying" on the Internet on all sorts of dubious sites. Not the fact that it removes all the spies of T-shirts, but more likely to stuff you with Trojans and hacker viruses. I will not dare to use such garbage. I'm waiting for a normal image where everything will be cut. Well, then it’s probably the first service pack, at least if there’s no updates. There games will appear under DX12 and many problems will be solved.

hardwaredude
Do you have any reason to claim that there has been no gain, except for the desire to justify the lack of money for new hardware? In fact, a minimum 20% increase is promised. Won on DX12 released a demo with Darth Vader, which gives excellent performance in the presence of grafon, physics, including particle physics. The same DX12 forerunner gives a boost. In general, we'll take a look.

7Rain7
facepalm. Can't you see beyond your nose? Does any of my comment history give reason to push such claims? This bullshit really bothered me. I heard, of course, about the possibilities of 10 in terms of espionage, but when I ran into it, I somehow didn't give a damn and decided to share with people about the facts of such activity.