3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtySoldier 13.12.21 12:37 am

Crashes for an unknown reason (Mad Max)

I run through the territory of Krasnoglazka, I go to some place of food and bam! Departure! It's only in that place (it's not due to blows, shots and the like) Restarting does not help, the third pill from the Mechs
What to do? [Pirate]
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psythra 13.12.21

ArtySoldier,
I also can't get one blueprint for Red Eye, I drive up to the place and take off. I just scored, but it's a pity that I can't pump the fortress (I think because of the unfinished 3DMki

R
Rimases 13.12.21

ArtySoldier
psythra this is
not the case, you need to put the time zone in Beijing and install 3dm and the correct one, otherwise some are just cheating and not 3dm

A
ArtySoldier 13.12.21

Rimases
If I hadn’t put time in Beijing, I wouldn’t even be able to start, but about the pill, it happens

V
Vitaly teterin 13.12.21

The task no one gives I run to the places of gain what to do I collected everything and no one gives Missy

B
Brigadier_87 13.12.21

I set the time to Hong Kong and I have the very first pill and all the rules without departures ...

P
Psythra 13.12.21

Rimases download updates
from their site, change the time, This only happens in one place, but everything is fine.

R
Rimases 13.12.21

psythra
try with sibnet.ru they say they fixed there

O
OverLord45_1989 13.12.21

ArtySoldier
The same problem in two places: the place of scavenging in the gas town and the fuel depot on the territory of the red-eyed. I solved the problem like this: I started the game through the launcher, chose English, the place of living passed without departure! I also tried it with the fuel depot, there still weighs a throat, but still flew out, launched it in German and passed the warehouse. I hope I helped someone

A
ArtySoldier 13.12.21

OverLord45_1989
Thank you, thank you!

R
Reddington1371 13.12.21

ArtySoldier
Also faced with this yesterday. I did so. In my documents, I deleted backup saves and this gave a little time before departure, and during this time I went to the fortress and went to other places. I haven’t returned to the same place yet. Maybe a little later after completing several missions

O
OverLord45_1989 13.12.21

By the way, I noticed that if you run the game in English or German, then when you press the tab, nothing happens, the map does not open, but the game does not crash either