3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Martin_Luther King 13.12.21 12:37 am

Which is better: AVP 2010 or ACM? (Aliens: Colonial Marines)

In my opinion, although the game came out terribly unprepossessing, but so far this is the best game from the Alien universe
36 Comments
Sort by:
r
rezak85 13.12.21

AVP 2010 is many times better!

S
Solstice 13.12.21

It's obvious ... AVP2010 is the best multiplayer, and the singing is better in ACM

S
Spiny 13.12.21

AVP 2010 is better somehow. Aliens are killed there more coolly, the boss and their acid are scattered. And playing for the landing, this acid so gives the ability and dexterity to play. It so happens that it is the acid that kills, and not the Alien himself. The predator is somehow not so dangerous. It would be like in the movies, that's cool.

R
Rip Star 13.12.21

for me ACM

m
maxiczdoh 13.12.21

The games are different. The AFM with all the add-ons and maps (nastromo, etc.) is simply brilliant. The graphics in AFM, after being improved, are much more like a movie. If you remove Predatoros in AVP, then the game will become miserable. The developers redeemed their guilt and returned the charm and atmosphere to the game. But it's too late. There will be no revaluation.
But now there are more people in the cartoon. I have all DSL for ASM and the game with them is much more interesting than AVP.

O
Odin Znakomka 13.12.21

I support that ACM is much more interesting than AVP in terms of multiplayer, and of course the campaign. It is a pity, of course, that the developers messed up when starting the game and realized late to bring the game and graphics to mind - they lost a lot of players. But I think all the same the enormous interest and support for the game in narrow circles, as well as corrected shortcomings, together with discounts on the game, in the future will do their job in terms of popularizing ACM multiplayer, because it costs ten AVPs.

M
Mercury Krasnov 13.12.21

Dark_Master
Are you serious?

_
_Irbis_ 13.12.21

In ACM, multiplayer is better, in AvP - campaigns. In ACM, aliens were made more interesting, and it is more convenient to play for them from a third person.

E
Egor179 13.12.21

AvP 2010

M
Mr_Dude090 13.12.21

AvP 2010 is 100% better than AcM.

E
Egor179 13.12.21

Biboras
AvP 2 leader PFFFFFF AvP 2010 this is the leader

D
Dinovart 13.12.21

AVP 2010 is better in terms of finishing moves and graphics. ACM graphics, in my opinion, remained somewhere at the level of 2006 (as in the Starship Troopers game). ACM is better in the ability to crouch, use grenades and a telescopic sight on any weapon, the campaign is much longer than in AVP, the scenes from the films are realized to glory. Still, AVP 2010 is better for me: there is a predator, and beautiful finishing touches in the style of Turok 2008, and in skins - all xenomorphs and predators from all films about aliens, predators and avp, except for predators-2010.
I didn't master the first part, but I went through several levels - it surpasses avp 2010 in terms of atmosphere, which surprised me a little - the predecessor game is not inferior, and sometimes even surpasses the descendant game. AVP 2 along with Primal Hunt (nowhere else in the single did I play for Prealien) is still an unrivaled game in the AVP universe. The situation in games about aliens and predators is very similar to that in games about dragons: the new game does not reach the level of the old one. For example, in terms of draokna animation and even some skills, Dragon Commander is much inferior to The I of the dragon. (I understand that it is offtopic, but I could not help but indicate the similarities in these "subgenres" of games).

s
senia1223 13.12.21

yes well nahEE Hey avp - when he passed for a marine - shit in his pants 2 times

S
Self harm 13.12.21

AvP 2010 is better.

T
TenTakRuEL23 13.12.21

I don’t know for me it’s better than ACM, because at least there you can play over the network without problems, but in AVP2010 the graph is better, but I’m still for ACM

I
I am Batman 13.12.21

Definitely AVP 2010!