3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Predator_3000 13.12.21 12:37 am

Success or Disappointment? (Aliens: Colonial Marines)

Not so long ago, the next, approximate release date for Aliens Colonial Marines became known, and at the same time I would like to know what the "cool" developers of Gearbox Software will actually present to us closer to summer ?! Now a brave team of guys are working hard (I hope that they really work and thinks with their heads and not ... something unimaginably Beautiful from the point of view of the graphics engine and as close as possible conveying the entire atmosphere of chilling to the bone horror from which people will actually twitch in their chairs in front of monitors and be afraid to go to the toilet in the dark. A long time ago, a few years ago, The authorized person said that immediately after the release of Alien Vs Predator 2, a new project from the same "opera" was launched into development, but it should not be expected to be released in the near future. we want to make the game really cool and interesting. Since that time, a lot of water has already flowed under the bridge, and now the moment of truth is approaching. I don’t know about you, but for me personally, every day that brings the release of this game closer to becoming dumb and dumb. Lately, the developers have begun to treat their work with negligence. There are a lot of examples and you don't have to go far, take the same "Crysis", the guys made a breakthrough in the schedule, thereby setting a new standard, but ... It was done so crookedly, so much buggy and not optimized that there is still something in this game fix despite the fact that more than a year has passed. About STALKE R Clear Sky "I am generally silent here I do not even want to speak. Finally, GTA4 on screenshots of which for at least half a year has been splashed with saliva by PC owners in the hope of seeing a revolution in comparison with the previous parts. And what is the result ?! Pontovoy Rockstar actually made GTA4 much better than everything that was before, but it is impossible to play this "Miracle", or rather it is possible, but you need to buy pieces of iron for a couple of pieces of green, otherwise lags and brakes. And the point here is not even that these games actually require cool computers (I really liked how in one of the interviews one pepper said “that we have released a game for computers of the future”, Well, yes, this is much easier than sitting and doing optimization) but the fact that for one reason or another the developers do not want to bother polishing the application to the extent that it looks like the Game and not the working material, the pieces of which were somehow glued together and fastened bow on top. Of course, there will be a bunch of patches later, etc. but even after installing them, the picture does not change much. And the reasons for this can be very different, from the fact that the developers really do not want to bother, to much more serious ones, such as the developers are simply not allowed to optimize the games. After all, no one excludes an unspoken agreement between the developers-publishers of Software and Games and hardware manufacturers. After all, some cannot exist without others, as they say "Hand washes". There is a very great interest in the release of Cult and highly anticipated (and all these games that I cited as an example were very expected and the publishers knew about it) games that were clumsy so that then people would not want to run to stores for new Vidyuhs, Quads, etc. The same can be said about the Interesting and thoughtfulness of the game itself. For example, I still sometimes play old games, even if they are not beautiful in terms of graphics, but interesting !!! The new ones, of course, shine with Ashdier and Shaders, but I don't want to play ... There is no soul in them, no plot, there is only commerce and $ badges in the eyes of publishers. A rare game now boasts a great storyline, thoughtfulness in detail and no lags. Here and now,

What do you think this game will be born?! ......
74 Comments
Sort by:
123chebur 13.12.21

Running along the corridors and shooting stupid xenomorphs, what else to expect, but the picture, so it will be tightened up in Photoshop, but seriously, the igruhu needs to wait there it will be seen what it is. Slag or standing weaving.
PS Give the game for a stranger, respect and honor, but if there is no then curse on your head.

P
Pretorian_3000 13.12.21

respect dude cool noticed and in general if it comes out with lags, then I won't buy litsuha from the principle

E
EDDISON 13.12.21

I think the game will rather be successful than disappoint =)

i
iamminik 13.12.21

Honestly, it seems to me that the toy will not be much different from most of its kind. It would be better if they made a remake of AvP. Personally, I am disappointed by the fact that you only have to play for people.

B
BestPro777 13.12.21

Probably success .....

Z
Zloy.exe 13.12.21

I think this game will remind -Aliens2- (May favorite part)

S
Sgt.Yurok 13.12.21

I think this game will remind -Aliens2- (my favorite part)
and they said that there would be a place for Mochilov on this planet as in the second part :)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 13.12.21

It was interesting how they would have made the AvP 2010)

t
tratata and ololo 13.12.21

if the plot is good then the game will most likely be a hit

V
VANESS 13.12.21

on screenshots not very good, they on some stupid game took up, a place in order to develop this.
If the graphics are like on the screenshots, then +7 is the maximum, but I would like a little RPG

U
User 1026804 13.12.21

The plot will not be there. There you will simply walk without control, and shoot with an aim.

P
Pomidоr 13.12.21

success)

A
Alex side 13.12.21

INADEQUATE
anyway

A
Alex side 13.12.21

Artonkl [Bukhoi From 1 to 2 January]
Where does such confidence come from?

C
CoD PyLuT 13.12.21

Success of course!

S
Skreen111 13.12.21

I think that success, but it will turn out to be as always ...
I am 80% sure that everything will be terribly boring much more boring than in avp2010 after watching the trailer, I did not like the behavior of strangers and how they die quickly about the sound I am silent (someone like it, someone I don’t at all do not care about the sound) the main thing is to scare or tighten well, at least like a dead space, for example. It seems to me that MK is the only one to date who has justified its genre.

S
Skreen111 13.12.21

In terms of graphics, I would like more visual effects, otherwise it would look like "Plostmasovomatovo", there would be more sparkles, for example, like in battle, so that you can see the reflections of light, or so that you could close a turret from a crowd of strangers in some room and smoke a little cubicle with friends looking at the poor xenomorphs who are mowed by the turret) and suddenly they start climbing out of the ventilation or somewhere else) that would be interesting!

P
Pomidоr 13.12.21

Skreen111
promises us such moments) so do not be discouraged)

L
Life is shit 13.12.21

Success! This is unambiguous, even the videos are breathtaking.

t
trustedSunbro 13.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/metal_gear_rising_revengeance/novie_otsenki_iz_gurnala_gamestm_132_pervaya_otsenka_metal_gear_rising_revengeance_-_9_10-79740/#Comments
Aliens: Colonial Marines, - 4
Yeah