3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tantrum15 13.12.21 12:44 am

Question about Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat X)

Good afternoon.)
Guys, please explain the following thing:
Kung Lao has one long combo in the list of tricks. Square Square Triangle Square Traangle Circle, something like that, if I'm not mistaken.
So, it doesn't work for some reason. Only the beginning of the Square Square, and no further. Already tried it in different ways, and quickly and slowly ...
Is this a bug like that? I did not find anything anywhere.
Maybe someone knows? =)
7 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzz111zzz 13.12.21

Tantrum15
square square shallow stop and then triangle square so try

z
zzz111zzz 13.12.21

or fast square square triangle shallow stop square

D
Deus__ 13.12.21

move your thumb quickly from square to triangle

v
vinni18 13.12.21

You need not just fast, you need to very quickly carry out this combo (in the 9th part it was the same).
The technique described in the post above works well (quickly move your thumb from square to triangle)

T
Tantrum15 13.12.21

Hmmm ... I've tried everything for half an hour today. I couldn't even do it by accident. The same Aaron Black has a combo triangle square square triangle triangle. There, as it were, too, relative to other fighters, you need to quickly make a combo. But there at least once, it will turn out one hundred percent. And here, not even at all. The meaning is not entirely clear why such unnecessary difficulties should be introduced, if it is practically impossible to do it, except that Kung Lao is only for labor fighters)))) Well, okay!)
Thank you guys for clarifying the situation. Although it turned out not to be a bug, it's already good!)

a
alexfio18 13.12.21

Tu combo Kung Lao from part 9 on the joystick with two fingers entered very quickly - try in X also

S
StormX07 13.12.21

It also did not work out as in part 9. Even in the X version, Kung Lao does not roll (forward + square)