3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The s 13.12.21 12:44 am

Technical Issues (Carrier Command: Gaea Mission)

And my friend's game works fine, although the computer is an order of magnitude weaker and I have no textures .. what is it and can I somehow fix it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Taigen 13.12.21

In the video card settings, set the "settings according to the 3D application". It's on NVidia. I don’t know on others

k
kane0032 13.12.21

remove anti-aliasing in the video card settings. The game doesn't support it.

S
Slimer91 13.12.21

when loading the game pops up "the active mod is not compatible with the version of this save"

k
kane0032 13.12.21

The save was covered. I also had this. Either load from early save or over again. It won't fix it.

M
MrDizzy 13.12.21

People, what kind of garbage, there is no Russian language at all, there is English, Spanish, French, Italian, on the repack it was written Russian is

S
Slimer91 13.12.21

MrDizzy
try another repack. I have all the rules. Russian immediately

S
Slimer91 13.12.21

kane0032
Perhaps the fact is that the name of the profile automatically took the name of the computer and from my name it is in Russian and there were krakakazyabry in the name. entered the profile name in English so so far there are no problems

M
MrDizzy 13.12.21

Right now, I will scream with a 3-storey obscenity, there is no repack from Fenixa in English, there is no repack from BROTHER, either, I have already tried 5 pieces or they do not start or in English.

k
kane0032 13.12.21

Slimer91
Perhaps I haven’t come across this))
MrDizzy
Everything worked fine for me, try in the settings (3 tab from the top) to see the language, there should be English. Or the problem is in your system. Try (SEYTER) from the seater, I went through half the game on it)
Shl, if not for the price of the game, I would have bought it, but demanding 1600 for that is simply monstrous.

K
KroshkaRoo 13.12.21

The only problem I have is a memory leak, it needs to be cleaned periodically.
I have a pill from RELOADED. For patch 1.2.
No other pills have any for this patch?

T
Tamonius 13.12.21

MrDizzy
If someone suddenly has the same problem that there is no Russian at all, and the texts are in English, found it on the internet, it helped me, suddenly someone

still has Russian - we turn it on like this:
- We go to My Documents CarrierCommand ... and open the ccsettings.xml file with notepad
- At the very bottom, look for the line currlanguage = "English" and change it to Russian
- Save and play in Russian

l
lesiks 13.12.21

Taigen
Thanks, the hint helped. Only the game is not quite in my spirit, I'll play it as long as I can.