3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gunslinga_M3 13.12.21 12:44 am

Impressions of the full version (X360) (Fable 3)

Here we go.
X360 version online.
171 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuchiPucher 13.12.21

I downloaded and started playing the graph almost did not change, I can't say anything about the game play yet, but the game is very interesting with a plot.

S
Shinobu 13.12.21

Uh-huh, the graph has not changed, but the gameplay is UG. I stretched out for 2 hours and went to bed. I can't play it, definitely. The menu is now, they say, the base. And all these events are slowing down .. It’s a pity even for a disc.

Musical accompaniment from the second part. So far, among the innovations I can mention the Loading Screens and the main menu. 2 years have not been wasted.

J
Jinsky 13.12.21

And the graph has changed!
And the plot is buzzing!

i
issaja3 13.12.21

The graph has not changed much, so the details are only. If there was anti-aliasing on the box ... ((The plot is really addictive, and wants to see what will be there at the end of the skill road behind the last gates, where the castle is visible in the fog =) The whole game is brought to the moment of revolution when you throw your brother off the throne. The game was simplified, made for large masses, so that it would not mess with equipment, things, etc.
The base resembles the game Overlord, the same rooms with different functions. Pleased with the treasury, where there is a key on the ceiling, and a chest below. We need to collect a mountain of gold, take the key on it. And then it's a mountain of gold to drain so that to open the chest)) It's still fun when a character runs around with someone by the handle, looks so childish)) In general, a bunch of good details that make the game easier and better. But maybe it's also a minus that the game was forgiven

j
jaller0461 13.12.21

Question about the passage. The girl with whom you meet at the very beginning in the castle, then you save her again in the bushville by quest 1-if you choose to stay with you, she will then become a queen, when you become king yourself 2-if I pressed Y and she dumped me, then can I somehow return the moment of the game before this conversation?
PS I am already the king.

R
Reverrius 13.12.21

to issaja3
And how exactly is the "road of skills" realized, i.e. everyone gets different skills from the chests depending on the weapon they use more often or on their karma or what? And also - does the appearance of the character change depending on the weapon that he uses?
Is it interesting to explore the world, how many things / artifacts can you find in it?

i
issaja3 13.12.21

I'm not a king yet, but I have already passed a little)
The road of skills is like a kind of second world. This is how it is. A long road, on the sides there is some kind of sea, at the end of the road there is a castle in the fog.
There are n-gates along the way, the gates are opened after certain stages of the game, for example, killed (spared) a robber. Behind the gates there are a couple of chests, so that to open the chest you need to spend the stamps that have accumulated during the game. Three chests that graze a sword, a gauntlet of magic, a pistol. After the upgrade, the type of weapon changes, there are more runes of light, a handle, etc. You can also buy weapons from a blacksmith. More chests for a new spell, for emotion, for the ability to buy houses, etc. Karma and appearance have not yet understood how they work, little has passed the game. Clothes are now more made in sets, there is no point in dressing in rags. If I understood correctly, the armor indicators of the clothes are no longer there, or they simply do not show. Clothes can now be dyed in different colors))
It's hard to explore the world, the map doesn't quite match where you are. The chests are full, and the dog barks all the time, but has not yet hit the relics. The speaking gates with riddles remained. Here, when you play, you don’t want to explore something, run around the back streets. The game is more suitable for being distracted, running around the world without thinking about the level, about chests, relics. Fabl was even more distant from RPG, I don’t even know what to compare with. The game has become more of a console.
Sori for Russian, I'm from Ukraine

n
nik700 13.12.21

Passed, burst into tears.
The game is not very interesting, if the second part was short, so, damn it, now he is even less and less interesting: you do not see how the hero grows (for the whole game, it seems to me, he has not matured at all), there are 4 weapons in the game !!! ! 2 for each type: firearm and cold. It is not interesting to explore the world - there are no interesting places and bonuses, only money that you have nothing to spend on. NO hints at 1 and 2 fables. Not a single interesting secret has been revealed (for example: why the sister of the first hero is still alive and not getting old, the same dodger as in fable 2, etc.)

P
Pai cheng-tien 13.12.21

Amazing graphics.

P
PCkids and Sonyboys Hater 13.12.21

Hike the game was leaked. It would be better if they ported the 2nd, not the 3rd. At least I tried again.

t
tyroni 13.12.21

Damn, you have to try it yourself, otherwise you won't get a normal impression ...
PS Throw a link to the torrent into your HP pliz, otherwise I can't find it ...

-
-Shane- 13.12.21

PS Throw a link to the torrent into your HP pliz, otherwise I can't find it ...

And after that they also say that the bakers of the developers are going bankrupt with torrents ...

P
Patrol_96 13.12.21

They shouted that the PC version will not be delayed and will be released simultaneously with the console version, and now the PC version has been postponed indefinitely ... detained.

R
RunRealBones 13.12.21

I don’t know what doesn’t suit you, the game made me very happy, I went through the game on a fast one yesterday morning, now I’m going through a dream, running around in the world with interest, collecting all sorts of items, listening to diologues, everything is at its best, to be honest.
PS Indeed, the inventory is no longer there, as it was in Fable 2, but personally I was even happy with this, because it distracts it.

F
Fat Baker [Borat] 13.12.21

worse than the first?

E
Eek the console 13.12.21

Factor of.
The third tale was completed in 4 hours !!! By me, in 1 evening, from the moment of the revolution to the battle with the king of shadows, yeah. The main villain is poor, the final battle is about nothing, the hero actually grows, but does not grow up - you cannot turn into a gray-bearded old man from the first part or a pitching with a hammer. The plot is boring, side missions are pushed against their will, dial a certain number of guild seals - go on. In general, they killed the Tale.

I was waiting for two games this fall, both killed on the spot with their stupidity and inexpressiveness - the second game - Force Unleashed 2.

F
Fat Baker [Borat] 13.12.21

Tripper Hare
You can't become a jock?!?! :(

but still, thanks for the answer :)

C
CARNAGE72 13.12.21

I played it ... They killed the good old FIBL ... I liked the second one more, this one is not convenient at all. Apparently the developers tried to make it more realistic, but it's just uncomfortable and infuriating when you want to pause and you are thrown into that fucking room - stupidity! -__- You can't even see which button is responsible for what. The system of gestures is also inconvenient, so I was crazy about this series of games, but now she just upset me and that's it, in terms of convenience, the 2nd is much better.

v
vakdl 13.12.21

It so happened that I did not touch the second part, since I just took the console, and then the third one immediately, the first one, I remember, I liked it very much ... well ... passed, because I did not calculate the time of the last missions

ATTENTION SPOILER

then wiped off the entire population of the kingdom, while remaining kind-kind, no one knows how to really do it ... to populate chtoli back? do not go through the same again .. ((

in general I liked the game, quite myself nothing like that, the only thing that bothered me was the clothes of that time, since well, I didn't have the slightest sympathy for uniforms ...))

n
nickdick 13.12.21

Tripper Hare
I was waiting for two games this fall, both killed on the spot with their stupidity and inexpressiveness - the second game - Force Unleashed 2

+ 2 more games that killed with stupidity and inexpressiveness: Medal of Honor and Mafia 2