3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skyliner69 13.12.21 12:44 am

Gamepad not fully working .. (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

The problem is that the gamepad does not quite work in the game ... except for the X and Y axes, the other buttons do not work, as soon as I didn’t shaman with the x360ce program, nothing helps, the game sees the gamepad, but all the keys on it do not work, who has the same problem, and who found a solution, help me if it's not difficult, because in an RPG it's a little more comfortable to play on a gamepad ...
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chih13 13.12.21

I have an X360 gamepad, in the game settings you select "use a gamepad", the keyboard-mouse is turned off, the joy is working

U
Unknown_Hero 13.12.21

I have the same problem. Tell me who decided.

c
callmegod 13.12.21

Well, do not save on your time and convenience. Well, after all, x360 is better than all these all the others. And there are no problems with the definition of a gamepad.

B
Blue185 13.12.21

in short, to all those who have the x360 emulsion clumsily clinging to the pad in this game, do the following ---- download the emulsion http://rghost.ru/57487405 unpack and drop it into the folder where Risen is launched (well, as usual, just delete the old emulator files that were shoved there) after that we launch the program, it will ask to update at the first start and here we select the second option where we have *: Risen 3 - Titan Lords system and then update, click ok, go to the setting database, for example, the latest logitech cordless rumblepad 2 click ok The program, according to the idea, should immediately pick up the joy, check the buttons, close the program and start the game, go to the settings, put the gamepad and lo and behold, all the buttons work and not only the left stick))) !!!!

M
Marquess 13.12.21

and for the sake of this topic to create? Pfft ...

S
Skyliner69 13.12.21

Alexey Starostin
Thank you so much, everything works without problems))))

m
maxdima230429 13.12.21

gamepad x-box 360 works fine

B
Blue185 13.12.21

Skyliner69 is
happy to help ... the whole net himself played - no answer (((only dancing with a tambourine helped)))

B
Blue185 13.12.21

maxdima230429 the
topic is not for joey 's x-box, but rather about the emulator .... those who have it usually do not go into such topics since everything always works for them))

S
SS44 13.12.21

Guys, can anyone post the screen of the gamepad control buttons here or just write? Otherwise, I won't find the reload and fire mode buttons (((

B
Blue185 13.12.21

SS44
screen? I seem to have written everything above .... if some button does not work correctly, you start the program (hooder) and the one that doesn’t rob-change and then press that key which you need and you will be happy ... damn it how to chew everything in the first class ...?!)))

S
SS44 13.12.21

I'm interested in the default game control. Here the keyboard buttons are shown in the options, but for some reason the gamepad buttons are not (((

B
Blue185 13.12.21

SS44
because the game is sharpened on the x box and if there was a change of control in it, then the emulator would not be stupid ...)

B
Blackdream 13.12.21

Alexey Starostin
what X-Box is the game for? If you buy all sorts of Chinese left joysticks, but the problem is clearly not in the game. Joy from iskbox fits all games without any problems, but this does not mean that the game is tailored for xbox.

S
Sagivari Isit0 13.12.21

Alexey Starostin
people could you re-upload the file otherwise it was deleted

V
Vladislove 07.02.22

Sinka185 I'm sorry
, but can you explain a little in a more understandable language!?