3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sn0rk95 13.12.21 12:44 am

Mods on the version of the game GOTY. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

On all previous versions, the mods were put on with a bang. As soon as I installed GOTY, when installing any mod at all, the mod manager began to swear and give this:
Exception message: Access denied along the "cas.cat" path.
Source: mscorlib
Target: Void DeleteHelper (System.String, System.String, Boolean, Boolean)

StrackTrace:
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper (String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound)
at System.IO.Directory. Delete (String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
in DAIModManager.MainWindow.PrepareDirectory (String directoryName, ModJob basePatchModJob, Dictionary`2 modResources, String patchDataPath, DAIToc & layoutToc)
at DAIModManager.MainWindow.BGWorker_DoWork (Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker. WorkerThreadStart (Object argument) Is it
just me who has a problem, or do I just need to wait for a new version of the mod manager?
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 13.12.21

the same trouble) you are not alone, there are many of us) apparently the point is in the patch. we have protected the protection from pirates) maybe the new patch will fix the matter, since everything works on litsuha

T
TheKep 13.12.21

sn0rk95
Try to UNcheck ALL game folder (including all subfolders and files) from read only ... Helped me

s
sn0rk95 13.12.21

TheKep
Wow.
Dude, thank you: D
Most of the mods are installed, everything works on version 0.59 of the mod manager)
It's all work, thanks.

zs If anything - he advised me to just uncheck the "read-only" checkbox in the properties of the game folder and apply it to all folders and files inside.