3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FromDuskTillDown 13.12.21 01:07 am

High temperature GTX780

Hello, I ran into an extremely unpleasant problem, the fact is that the temperature of the video card in idle reaches 50-53 degrees, while the room is cool! I cleaned the card itself and replaced the thermal paste, the most interesting thing is that when the drivers are reinstalled, the temperature returns to the normal 29 degrees, but not for a long day or two, and today it did not last a day win 8.1, the computer does not turn off often, but not the point! there was no such problem before, help with advice on what to do? I tried to install both old and new drivers - there is no particular sense.
UPDT. I attach a screenshot to the nvidia inspector "http://imgur.com/YR0CN2j"
15 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik32wpo 13.12.21

I had a similar problem. At rest, my 780 TI warmed up to 80 degrees.
After reinstalling Windows, the problem disappeared. Perhaps there was a miner, but could not find it.

F
FromDuskTillDown 13.12.21

nik32wpo
Windows is fresh, not even a month old - though I don't format the second local disk, maybe there is evil lurking there? Dr.web and standard antivirus from windows checked - everything seems to be clean. Of course, changing the OS is not difficult, but I think this is an extreme measure, in any case, thank you for your advice. By the way, about 2 weeks ago, before I reinstalled windows - my video card was also warmed up at 80 degrees in idle :)

S
ShootNik95 13.12.21

As the comrade above the mb miner noted, check for virusinfo (it helped me), or install MSI Afterburner and see when the temperature jumps up (after turning it on). Also try turning off the Internet for a few minutes, if the temperature drops, then you have a miner.

F

ShootNik95
Thanks, I'll try. I will be glad to hear more recommendations :)

n
nik32wpo 13.12.21

I also checked it with many antiviruses (license), but everything was clean.

S
ShootNik95 13.12.21

FromDuskTillDown
Unsubscribe as you try.

F

ShootNik95
I did it according to your recommendation (I turned off the Internet) and the temperature slowly but surely went down from 53 dropped to 36 did not want to fall further, maybe it was worth waiting a little longer, well, or it was just warm in the room, in any case there is a result! is it a so-called miner?) then you have to go to virusinfo, thanks guys for the recommendations.

S
ShootNik95 13.12.21

FromDuskTillDown
Yes, this is it, good luck with the "treatment" of your comrade.

F

ShootNik95
Thanks again.

-
-SK.art- 13.12.21

FromDuskTillDown

in the task manager, look for a process that loads the processor and memory in idle time - this is the miner. In the same place, you right-click on it, go to the location of the file and delete it manually. By the way, the miner is often masked by the steam.exe process.

7Rain7 13.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Yes, just download any utility for him and watch the download of the video in idle time.

F

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Yesterday I spat and formatted all the local disks, installed windows 10, checked Cureit and Kaspersky remove tool, everything was okay and now it's all over again - the video card without the Internet turned on was 25-26 degrees turned on the Internet and after a couple of minutes 50 yes yes now I will try to scan KIS. From GameNet apps and Black Desert game installed

S
Split 13.12.21

it looks like Huang sewed you a miner into the BIOS of a vidyuhi, he began to earn little money on titans =)

D
DozoRRR 13.12.21

FromDuskTillDown Hike
black desert your awl
http://kanobu.ru/news/gamenet-thornexe---ne-vredonosnoe-po-378040/

F

DozoRRR
Wrote about this in support, thanks.