3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Necrophagist13 13.12.21 01:07 am

Meet with Kruglov. bug (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I go into wild territory, this quest is given,
while the mercenaries do not attack me, but the ecologists are hostile like Kruglov himself Kruglov I
kill the quest failed. What's the problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 13.12.21

Necrophagist13
Maybe you are a long-time fellow or another ally accidentally spanked before the entrance to the wild territory? Usually Kruglov needs to be protected, not killed.

Q
Qvorex 13.12.21

what mods are worth?

n
nestrbob 13.12.21

Necrophagist13
At the first visit to the Wild Territory, the GG has the task to "protect a group of ecologists" at the place of the helicopter crash, among which is Kruglov. You probably put them all instead of protection, hence Kruglov's hostility.

S
Snowguard 13.12.21

Necrophagist13
If you are not attacked by mercenaries, and scientists, on the contrary, then you have the Svoboda grouping anyway (because such relations with groups are only among Svoboda members). It follows from this that it is necessary, damn it, not to join Svoboda.

z
zwweerr 13.12.21

Today, for the first time in my memory, when I first visited the wild territory, there were no clashes with the mercenaries and in general I did not have to shoot anyone except the dogs ... neither Kruglov nor the mercenaries were, in principle ......... .a crashed helicopter and three blindfolds in orange overalls ......... played with the AMK mod ............

N
Necrophagist13 13.12.21

Snowguard
most likely for freedom)