3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 13.12.21 01:07 am

Russian official hubs appeared (Unreal Tournament (2018))

5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxinick 13.12.21

All their own)
By the way, does anyone know what these blocked servers are, with the barn lock icon? One of ours is the same, won't let me in, but there are people on him.

t
totktonada 13.12.21

maxinick
Servers of two types, beginner, reservation for completely finished noobs, and ordinary, for people. In order to preserve the psyche, an anti-natural mixture is impossible.

M
Maxinick 13.12.21

totktonada
)) Oh, well, exactly, there is over there and there is a beginer everywhere on them. Can you tell me about the ranks, how the system distributes them? There they are drawn on the side of the table during the game. there are blue, gray and yellow rhombuses. My 9th gray does not rise above. When someone comes in with yellow, they start to endure everyone.

t
totktonada 13.12.21

maxinick
Honestly did not delve into it. MB on the Epic Games forums is chewed up.

S
Skaary 13.12.21

Gray is the most noob.
Yellow is cooler.
Blue is a nerd.

Something like that in general.

There is no point in increasing the rank. Because it is dynamic. Let's say he won 5 victories and became Yellow, and then he lost a couple of matches or came out in the middle and voila - again gray. In addition, if you don't play for a long time, the rank will still go down - I somehow had yellow in CTF, I didn't go in for a couple of days, so I see - everything is gray again.