3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chelobuk 13.12.21 01:07 am

Best ZEAL paladin on rubattle? (Diablo 2)

I announce a competition for the best ZEAL PvP paladin at rubattle.The

prize will be a set of clothes Tr armor, shako x2, wizradspike x3, Df 3/18, EschutaTemper 12/18, Zakarum, Redeemer 2/4/2, SteelRend 60/17, GriffonEye 19/11 , homunculus x2, DemonhornEdge, ShadowKiller perf, shadow dancer +2/21, JalalsMane, Gloves + 2jevsk / 20ias / 3ls / ​​18lr, ArahnidMesh eth, Snowclash, TombReaver 249 / 3sock, AndrielVisage eth, Obedience Cryptic Axg, eth 230-1057 +1 and others ...
I am sure they will please anyone, even a wealthy maniac, for free))

This is not a pvp championship, the conditions are simpler!

1) Post here or to me by mail ([email protected]) a few screenshots:
- on the first one, the stats (characteristics) of your paladin are open with fanaticism and zil enabled, be sure to point the mouse at the weapon
- on the rest of the screenshots, show your armor, shield, hat (optionally, and the rest of the gear)
2) Write how many% DamegeReduced the character has in total.
We will only agree - without any shrineoffs, buffs.

Whoever will have the greatest damage from zil and who is harmoniously pumped and dressed has fallen - I will choose the winner, and that will be the prize.

We will summarize the results in two weeks, 10/15/15.

Prize mule:

Who cares why I need this, a little prehistory:
10 years ago, at the height of d2, I played on the blizzard server (reborn.ru), where I managed to pump out and dress the invincible pvp zeal.
The other day I decided to repeat my success at rubattle, tried to go according to the "accelerated scheme", but I was broken off ... In general, I will not play any more. Just deleting the game and leaving the accumulated gear to gather dust, I felt sorry for this, so I decided to give it to the best zeal on the server, as a sign of respect.
53 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 13.12.21

>> The other day I decided to repeat the success on rubattle, tried to follow the "accelerated scheme", but I was broken off ...
Is it you now fell with the pumped in energy? :)

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

I think everyone understood what I mean :)

p
passed 13.12.21

ZEAL PvP xD

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

I already realized that in 1.13 this is a rarity, but still, are there powerful zils here? or just boring hamers?

R
Ruby ray 13.12.21

Um ... =)
At home Zil in single. Yesterday I just switched to Hell. Before that, Zila could still create / delete 3-4 times. Pumping up to over 70 lvl

T
Torum. 13.12.21

chelobuk
You understand that pvp zealots are not here and never were. What is all this for?

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

Lay out the screenshots, if no one else shows up - we will thank you))

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

Torum.
I honestly don't know (didn't know). We played in 1.09, where the palae were real warriors, not sorceresses. ))

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

Ruby Ray
you have every chance)

f
firkax 13.12.21

Torum.
chelobuk
You understand that pvp zealots are not here and never were. What is all this for?

no need to write about what you don’t know about
pvp zealots were here and even quite successful
though torum at that time probably didn’t even know what a shako was

R
Ruby ray 13.12.21

I can take a screenshot either tonight or tomorrow morning)

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

The idea was a zil-fell with eth rune master> 200ed + (4ohm + zod), I would lay the fal-hammers only on the way, and even on approach from the first charge .... But this task takes too long to complete)

P
PROBAtw 13.12.21

chelobuk
Do not forget to ask for a screen with the date in the game, that this is really a Rubuttle, not a single.
I didn’t play on a blizzard, I saw a couple of pvmschikov from there to pg, as I understood there, in principle, few people were playing, mb invincible zil on empty pvp really took place: D
edit
Did they break you off by giving (8)? : D
Spoilers closed the pindlebot's chest? : C

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

There were hundreds of times more people there than there are now. )) I don't remember all the gear, only a cruel cryptic sword 2ohm in his hand and a full pack of charms with max dm

P
PROBAtw 13.12.21

chelobuk
If it was version 1.09, then there were simply no amok norms on pvp (if there really were more people than on pg, which I don’t believe in, then this is doubly strange), which in 1.09 just dominated pvp.

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

Interclass there, few people fought. Amki were, and wfy They had ... The elect. But we deviated from the topic)

C
CorvinOk 13.12.21

passed
ZEAL PvP xD Torum. that there are no pvp zealots here and there never was.
Well, I once saw a video of LLD PvP / PK Zealo / Chargera 18LvL somewhere. In Clegla and Angelik Combo :)

C
CorvinOk 13.12.21

chelobuk
And if the Paladin is pumped to Zeal: 20 Zeal, 20 Sakrifice; but will fights be a +1 through smith?
Does it count? ; D; D; D

c
chelobuk 13.12.21

Does Smith fall decide in pvp?

C
CorvinOk 13.12.21

chelobuk
yes