3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheRavenAlexander 13.12.21 01:33 am

Origin Frills

Good day. Recently there was such a garbage-Origin does not start, it gives out that supposedly only 1 copy can be launched on 1 PC. There are 2 Origin.exe processes hanging in the task manager (one has ID 2108, the other has 6180), while I found them only in the "details" section. It is written that the CPU is not loaded. When I try to close them, the task manager displays "Access denied." I tried to close it through / taskkill / f / pid 6180 and also through / taskkill / f / im Origin.exe, it says that such processes are supposedly not running. I tried to delete Origin, it does not, writes they say, first close Origin.ProcessExplorer also did not save. Avast found no viruses. Tell me how to finally disable or remove Origin (It doesn't look like hacking, because I calmly logged into my account through the browser).
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim7472 13.12.21

Is it in your startup? Tried to remove CCleaner from autorun, restart and uninstall?

T
TheRavenAlexander 13.12.21

Tim7472
Yes, I tried to remove-sense zero in startup. Where can I get CCleaner by the way?

T
Tim7472 13.12.21

TheRavenAlexander
No no no, such a program, Ccleaner, you can download the site's soff http://www.piriform.com/Ccleaner. It shows not just the standard autoload on Windows, but in general all the programs that are automatically loaded. You download it, launch it, go to startup. There you look for everything related to Origin and cut / delete the fuck. You reboot the computer, if the exe-shniki did not start, you delete Origin, then you reinstall

T

Did not help

T

Tim7472 thanks for the help, combined your method with manual removal, which EA suggested to me and helped.