3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 14.11.19 12:39 pm

Take 2K. or 4K, or take Full HD 27\"?

The question arose because of the need sometimes to use the Full HD resolution even if the monitor is 2K, or 4K. Here's why. Even with a fairly powerful PC (SLI GTX1070Ti) in some situations it is necessary to use Full HD (for example,if the game does not support SLI, as with the case of Origin). Reviews of 2K people write that in Full HD games it turns out blurry, supposedly because this permission is not a multiple of 2K. But it's a multiple of 4K, and, based on this approach (don't know if it is), the 4K monitors in Full HD no blurring can not be. So better to take it, although then it will zamylivaetsya in 2K. So it can not check for the absence of such a Monica. Who have the opportunity to test - prompt. Or spit on the new technology and buy the 27 Full HD (now a simple monitor ASUS 23) and exhibit high resolution through the NVIDIA panel, what I'm doing. By the way, here I recently asked a number of questions in the subject on the monitor exclusively for singles, but something said to me only one person is not too detailed. If you can, enlighten me!
52 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.11.19

Edvins
I think you're better than I know, if you take a good 4k monitor, then put the games resolution is smaller, which supports your monitor (3840 x 2160) - a complete perversion. Daub daubs, soap Opera, big grain(
A perfect example:
Familiar person (he is still a gamer) having two 980Ti bought a monitor LG 27UD88-W.
In many very demanding AAA games he had to reduce the resolution to 2560x1440. In the end the picture in the games was God's punishment! And I told him better take Monique with a resolution of 2k. Your system will last for such permission. Most enrage people who buy monitors with a huge resolution, and then complain that everything is slow. Let initially the system will be replaced, or take such Monica just for movies or undemanding games.
Moreover I say that even if 27д Monica that has a full hd resolution not to put through DSR high resolution and to use standard, resulting in games we will get more grain, noise, huge oiled texture. Therefore, on such displays that the main diagonal from above 25d and in games it is better to put at least a 2560x1440 resolution. And if a person Monique big diagonal, with a resolution of 4k, then I would to the edge is not recommended, under any conditions, to reduce the resolution even smaller. Pity the eyes!) I recently for fun I decided to check how the picture quality would be if its Monica I'll put the solution is even less recommended. The result? I say nothing!!! Like and is waiting for you, if you put on 27д and above the 4k resolution of full hd or 2k! This will caused a waste of money on Monique 4k, if planned in the future to reduce the resolution. Sense at all to buy it??? Over time, the permissions need only to increase the (settings but you can still lower) BUT NOT the monitor.
In this case, to do:
In the FIRST PLACE to get, well, sooooo powerful Imperial Peca, that IN ALL modern AAA games at 4k resolution was a minimum of a minimum of 60 fps. Why the low-low? What a stupid question, Carl? Because the graph paganistic God will send eventually a much larger pitch-stress on your system. How will the new metro cruise, dogs, lark, assassins, kingdoms, Deus ex, and then get bored, what if today's AAA projects you pikaper not give you 60 fps at 4k, what can we say about the new, super demanding horah that will fuck the unprepared bake in anal bell!) A good example was when I had two 980, I decided that they will take out of the game in 4k. Blah, blah, blah, they even Witcher 3 didn't do well on this destruction. Issuing only 43 fps(
The minimum bet or two titans XP or two 1080ti. Remember, pakaur and all the other Ministers Hrafnista God is no joke. You bought 4k Monique, that has opened the way, we can say the gates of grafo to the Almighty deity and that is the way contented him comfortable fps you, great pitch partner needs to prepare himself, having a divine pitch-armor to fight extremely powerful enemies, who will meet on your way. And that is not disgraced, when opening this portal to It (and Monique that you bought this not for two or three years, and for many years) you must be the illustrious pitch! And with this key to his Kingdom (that is, the monitor is the key) forget about such feeble excuses like - Oh, because you can lower the settings, Oh, Yes, it is possible to lower the resolution, Oh, me, and 30 fps is enough, I in these games do not play, and only play in one game.
Nonsense, shame, defeat - that is the end to such a pitch of Nagoricane!(
I bought a good gaming monitor, be ready to give his welcome to all the new items at least two years without reducing grovania you have such permission were given 50 and higher fps!
FOR you shall KNOW MISIORNY TIP: DSR in this case will not help you!!!)))
So DSR is everything. It is only for ordinary mortals peck, for those who have not 4k Monica, because, if the game allows, we can create much better images to increase resolution. Or downgrade to standard. You, the priest and the knight - elect Graphiclogo God, a Saint whose halo shines in the eyes of His Majesty will not be able to benefit mortals, since your prerogative not to reduce the resolution Monica not to fall in his eyes and thus not to burn your soap from the cart, which will eventually follow, if you break his commandments! According to this, the Apostle, you can only improve resolution (of course, if you want), and if, a miracle worker you do and you will achieve results that affect a comfortable fps at a resolution of 8k (you never know decide to put using a dsr resolution even more on your 4k monitor) then you will become even in the eyes of others the highest pitch of the knights, the boyars by the Almighty Archangel, guardian and master of the most taboo of the Bible, even to the pitch of the knights, the boyars, whose name - CELESTIAL GRAVOYERE!!!!!!!!! We mortals will praise you as a new pitch and to bow down to you and pitch the knights and nobles would be asking you for advice for the creation and improvement of their ultra pitch-armor. There was a legend that only one managed to wrench the amulet from GRAFONER and was awarded the Golden halo from the Graph of God. But his name long ago sunk entry because it is a time of the old Kingdom. Peck heaven waiting for a new illustrious Prince (and maybe the Archangel Guardian of HIS word) So, if you are not ready to serious tests, hold your emotions and desire to purchase 4k Monica. Get a super powerful components. Or, as we mortals put in games using DSR high resolution, if you currently have more or less baked and good Monique. And as you buy quality, expensive, games 4k Monique, you completely FORGET ABOUT ANY downsampling!!!! BECAUSE your path will now be immortalized by a desire for the new graph to the Kingdom where I will not hire any kind of excuses of mortals in terms of downscaling.
I will buy 4k Monique, when you get really powerful hardware, when you see modern games today and the games that are cut will be issued over the huge fps to be sure that the subsequent games will give me quality performance.
So when I know I have come a time I'll check in my misiorny underground laboratory of the game and if the same Witcher 3 at 8k resolution will vydavit at least 80 fps, if the Kingdom will provide at least 60 fps in 4k if Assassin-the Origins will output in 4k resolution at least 70 fps, if over the heavy ARK, GOST Rekun-Vilands and Deus Ex MD will give out at least 4k in 60 fps, then boldly go and buy a real 4k Monique. According to my star forecasts, it will be the era of gtx 4080Ti. In the meantime, if the same Witcher 3, a game already three years old produces 4k resolution using DSR, at the highest settings 60-70 fps, and speech cannot be about a new 4k monitor for further heavy AAA novelties. How will the new Metro, it is something we will have to kick in the slacks.
Mark my words) we All remember the previous parts, which just isn pithily our bake!
And yet:
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 14.11.19

if pitch tools allow a better Pitch in my opinion to buy a large 4K monitor. accordingly, there is native 4K without the need for smoothing and, if desired, full CD more-less acceptable pixelitem. for several years the question of the monitor close.
2K is a kind of option similar to what Jolly Baker who lived in the 2006-8 years to choose between 720p and 1080p and thought maybe tou intermediate AZM 900п.
well, or to calculate the interpolation of the visible pixel with a distance of somewhere around this imaginary monitor will stand.

R
RikoChiko 14.11.19

It's all garbage. On a 4K screen, you can still play in 2560x1440, anything below is already a horror for the eyes. But there is still the matter of habit.

s
saa0891 14.11.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
2k is full HD

x
xaldei1991 14.11.19

Edvins
First take 4K, secondly if I put HD instead of 4K eyes will emerge, I'm looking at FullHD understand that this is the last century. Now lay out the screens.

4K (forgot the shade of the cut):

FullHD:

About SLi look to each game videos.

A
Alex Coachman 14.11.19

xaldei1991
You have the aspect ratio in Hitman is broken. Most likely the wrong resolution set.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 14.11.19

I read in the reviews that 4K is not necessary to use anti-aliasing. Due to the small pixel size, there are no ladders. Therefore, removing the aliasing, you can play Ti for GTX 1070 (especially for two).

S
Sha-R 14.11.19

xaldei1991
A significant difference is not noticed

E
Edvins 14.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje
And what thoughts cause you the game of ASUS ROG PG258Q 25? It is Full HD.But I am confused by unflattering reviews of the matrix TN. For me, the most important component is the graphics. In reviews write that in this model at all, but I don't believe it.And what is the opinion about the matrix VA?

E
Edvins 14.11.19

xaldei1991
Based on these 4K screenshots of its current price tag is not justified. Perhaps, of course, small screens are unable to detect a significant difference.

x
xaldei1991 14.11.19

Edvins
Small screens :) actually these screens have a resolution of 3840 × 2160, drag the screen tab or select by right-click open image, then this will loop and click again to zoom. The price tag is justified with a vengeance, after the purchase I became not only games, but also graphics to enjoy, but in addition to games there are also movies where you can see every hair on a monkey...in General it's worth it.

E
Edvins 14.11.19

xaldei1991
Both screen in the same resolution? So the difference can not be seen. Where in FHD?

R
Ryazancev 14.11.19

Edvins
Where the car is left more visible there 4K. Open the image in a new tab and zoom in with LMB. Where the guard raised his hand visible ladders and the blurriness of the pictures - it's FHD.

x
xaldei1991 14.11.19

Edvins
Above each screenshot I have the text written permission. The maximum zoom in and look at the car, a fountain, a lion on the fountain - a big difference.

E
Edvins 14.11.19

Yes I do! The difference, of course, but on my 23 does not matter.xaldei1991

M
Matvey Carev 14.11.19

Have a 4K monitor and confirm the words of the person playing it is displaying Full HD it's a bullshit soap! The difference is very large. The only permission that can be set for 4K monitor 2560x1440 it looks not much worse than 4K and it is much better than 1920x1080. Although there were games that this permit is not pulled, and had to play on full.. (you get used to everything if you wish). The only thing that disables antialiasing at any resolution, otherwise it further exacerbates the picture. Of course I was hoping that Monique would be a multiple issue resolution 1920x1080 pixel as four in one fold, but alas, expectations were not fulfilled...Maybe in the future NVIDIA will do something back technology for DSR/ And still, even knowing all this I will not return for Full HD, better get used to it). Let many say that is not worth marketing, but damn how beautiful games look great but. And the difference is visible who would not say that. The old games too, some pereproshel new sensations)). Generally for monitors 27 inch and above to take only QHD, not below

d
dzhankoy 14.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Registered just to leave this comment. From the heart. Classy post

N
Nukemall 14.11.19

The minimum point which can distinguish between people with the naked eye from a distance of 25cm has a size of 0.1-0.3 mm. So if you don't have visions of like a hawk monitor with 4K resolution should be 40-42 inches diagonal, and is widely used today is 24-27 inches the difference between 4K and FullHD is not likely to see or it will be very slightly noticeable.

d
darkworld666 14.11.19

with two feet rules play FullHD 4K TV.....the 4K resolution do not want to move until one less available for the card tatute igrulki on ultra-high - izvraschenstvo with sli is not for me

M
Matvey Carev 14.11.19

Nukemall
Don't know what you're talking about. But with my poor eyesight with glasses safely see the difference between 1920x1080, 2560x1440 and 3840x2160 at 27 inches from a distance of normal use. 80cm. Anything below 4K is clearly the pixel. Well, more or less 2560x1440 looks on a full hd pixel is simply huge without exaggeration. Clarity cardinally different that you would not say! And you can see It, even looking is not necessary.