3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am Batman 13.12.21 01:33 am

Game Impression (Hitman: Contracts)

When you kill for money, there are no rules!

It was with this part that I began my acquaintance with Agent 47. At that time, stealth games were alien to me and I could not succeed in anything other than a loud passage. But the game was addictive, the hours played became more and with each mission I delved into what was where, gradually passing level after level quieter and quieter.
Spoiler

"Contracts", it seems to me, is nothing more than a collection of almost all the ideas of the series, wrapped in an improved graphical shell. This cannot be called a remake of the first part, because only six of the twelve missions are taken from Codename 47. I didn't really understand what was going on in the storyline. It seems that during his work on the 47th, someone found out, he lost his guard and was shot. Struggling to live in a Paris hotel room, 47 recalls some of his contracts.
Spoiler

In this part, the developers made us sooooo powerful, even in comparison with the previous parts. Any mission where there is a loud passage can be passed without dying with ease. But we are playing a killer simulator with you, so stealth is much more interesting. As in the previous parts, in order to achieve the "professional" or "silent killer" rating, you need to study the entire level more than once or twice, up and down. Know who will go where and what to get where. Sneaking has become easier, 47 is no longer so slow in stealth mode, and running no longer attracts attention. In my opinion "Contracts" has become less hardcore, which cannot be said about the first two parts. But it became much gloomier. This is especially evident in the design of the location. Night, rain, and snow. Not a single hint of a nice sunny day.
Spoiler

There are not many changes in the arsenal. A stranglehold, a syringe with sleeping pills, two silvers, a master key, you can also find objects at the levels that will facilitate passage, poison, laxative .. There are more options for dealing with victims. The interface has changed a lot and looks very stylish visually.
Spoiler

Speaking of graphics. Of course, here it is tightened. You can recognize the familiar "Glacier" not only visually, but also by the puppet physics of bodies. The soundtrack is deadly cool and very suitable for the game, but the sounds seem to have not changed since the first part. A whistle from two silenced silverballs straight from 2000. In general, IO Interactive did a good job, despite the short duration, the small number of original missions and significant innovations in the gameplay, they released what seems to me to be a completely normal game. Yes, judging by the reviews, she is the weakest and most disastrous in the series, but you can pay attention to her. Points for 7 out of 10 definitely pulls.
0 Comments
Sort by: