3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ng Nh 13.12.21 01:33 am

Monitor stripes

Hello.
There is a problem: colorless horizontal stripes are constantly running across the monitor. Two monitors are connected to one video card, with one (connected via dvi, diagonal 19) there are no problems. The stripes go according to what is connected via vga, diagonal 22. Tried: changing the vga-vga cable did not help.
Now both monitors work from the built-in video card, I tried to connect one to the built-in, the second to the external (but not very powerful GETFORCE GT610) - it did not help.
I tried to switch to other sockets, turn off nearby devices, it does not help.
What is better to try to do in such a situation, advise? 1- change monitor from vga to another monitor from dvi. 2- try the same monitors with a more powerful video card (but really the power of a weak external video card may not be enough to work with a monitor diagonal of 22, resolution 1680 by 1050?)?
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 13.12.21

The source of interference can be both inside the case and at a neighbor behind the wall. The analog signal is poorly protected from interference. It does not depend on the power of the video card. So it's better to buy a monitor with digital input.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.21

Try V-Sync The
analog signal is poorly protected from interference.
yes nonsense. this one needs a very big low-frequency speaker or some kind of mator from the sawmill, it’s
just a little bit there, the colors will blink.

[
[Inferno] 13.12.21

People, help with the problem! Recently, after a short time, the monitor turns off (writes: no signal) for a couple of seconds, then turns on again, and so on six times. After that, green or pink vertical stripes appear, then the whole thing starts to ripple. Monitor AOC i2757Fm. I am running the video card (MSI GeForce GTS 250) on another computer - the flight is normal. I sin on the monitor itself, or on the bp. What could be the reason?

Spoiler

-
-SK.art- 13.12.21

[Inferno]
What could be the reason?

in the monitor)
your CEP.
PS: for a start, you can try to connect another cable. And in other available monitor connectors as well. If it does not help, then take the monitor to the service center.

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.12.21

Can change the refresh rate

[
[Inferno] 13.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
I tried to connect the monitor to the built-in connector of the motherboard - no problems. Connected by the way via VGA. And at work I check the vidyahu, also connected via VGA. Today I will try to connect a ps3 and a laptop to Monica, and at the same time I will check all the wires.
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Tried it, it doesn't help.

[
[Inferno] 13.12.21

In short, today I connected the ps3 to the monica - no stripes and other heresy, I also tried 2 hdmi cables - all the rules. I turned on the computer and when watching videos on the tube, the monitor began to be cut down. Vidyaha began to squeak plaintively.
Then glitches with rollers started and plugins stopped. As a result, a message appeared on a black background: "The video driver stopped responding and was restored." It smelled like burning ... I turned off the computer and got into the system unit, the video card was red-hot to the limit, very good. hot, I took it off somehow.
Tomorrow I'll sort it out at work, but I'm sure that the crystal is over, write-goodbye. The card cannot cool down for 15 minutes already)) You will have to sit on the integrate for some time before buying a new device.
These are the pies))

R
RicoChico 13.12.21

Maybe the cooling with dust got clogged.