3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UA_JUK 13.12.21 01:33 am

Scrap (Mad Max)

In principle, relatively enough) But I want more scrap metal to aesthetically improve the fortresses) Since the storm in the game is rare enough, endlessly beat the gang cars and collect small things stressfully (Who knows how to hack the game for scrap metal? And then there are no trainers yet (
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 13.12.21

no trainers? lol

U
UA_JUK 13.12.21

I have not found version 1.0.1.1 yet (

M
Maxis1977 13.12.21

Come on by yourself, you're not a noob

A
Aleksandr77701 13.12.21

baskspace2014
He's a lazy woman!

A
Aleksandr77701 13.12.21

There is no point in playing games with a coach or any other cheats. Understand you already finally this, you Cheaters (Words removed by censorship)

M
ManiacFPS 13.12.21

here's how much scrap you want, everything depends on you ... you can do it only ONCE

R
Roy jons 13.12.21

ManiacFPS
listen dude you can't tell me where to find the body of the grahatau if you can screen thanks in advance))

E
Eli 13.12.21

Not hp, hp for the car, cartridges, water, but why is the scrap, the whole point of the game is removed.

V
Vitaly teterin 13.12.21

tab is not pressed in mad max

X
XBoy360 13.12.21

Vitaly teterin
I'm sorry for you.

B
Bard Buttercup 13.12.21

UA_JUK You capture
more camps, build Scrapmen in all fortresses, do not turn off the Peka, and there will always be an abundance of scrap

J
JustiVoy 13.12.21

UA_JUK
Lord, there is just a lot of metal here. It seems to me that there is even too much of it for the Post-Apocalypse. But if you want more, you can find blueprints for the dudes in the fortress that will wear metal for you even when you are not in the game

U
UA_JUK 13.12.21

Do they wear it on a pirate? Kind of like online onle?

S
Siromanto 13.12.21

Scrap is not enough only at first, when you run one car for 20 minutes, 2 pieces of scrap fall out of it, and you need 125-300 to pump it.
BUT!
With the passage of scrap, it becomes more - cars with trash are easily intercepted, convoys are taken out relatively easily, in a storm you feel confident, plus if you pump bases, the dudes will carry scrap themselves, not much, but 150-200 per hour was recruited.

And pumping with every hour of the game is less and less. I already put scrap in the base, tk. it is simply enough for everything.
Wait a little bit, go for a ride on the add. missions, for example, I was already in the Gut Cutter, and I also ran in my shorts without ammunition and rode on a rusty bucket. It's hard, but this is a wasteland, Dinky-Dee :)

B
Bard Buttercup 13.12.21

Siromanto
I got to the belly cutter without five minutes being a road warrior and a terminator's ammunition). But the wheelbarrow was rather weak. plot details hindered development, but the gorepun lvl 6, but zero armor. In storms, I often climbed out of the car and walked on foot, because the wheelbarrow broke more often than the max outside of it).
UPD: Why minus something?

M
MikeGarret 13.12.21

Vitaly Teterin
Do you have a pirate or a license? On a license, I helped collect scrap, run in the desert and collect scrap. After a while, the card opened.

V
Vitaly teterin 13.12.21

how to remove viruses from mad max

V
Vitaly teterin 13.12.21

pirate

n
niknsk 13.12.21

Vitaly teterin
downloading AdwCleaner 5.006 Portable and checking comp files

s
saa0891 13.12.21

The fastest is to collect scrap metal in a storm, just have time to collect the boxes, hook with a harpoon, put the car so that it would cover Max from flying trash, break the box and for each piece of scrap you get 100 units and + 50 more, of course, if the corresponding ability is pumped, more fortresses are normally given, well, first of all, it is imperative to research the project, the scrap metal workers will not have to steam up and collect scrap every time after the destruction of the car, it will be picked up automatically.