3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergik_80 14.11.19 12:39 pm

How to bleed the bench? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

The workbench in the white house - as it is to pump? to raise its level. That I missed it.
12 Comments
Sort by:
.Wolfgang 14.11.19

Known bug, reinstall the game, and will likely have a new character to start from scratch.

D
Den4ikRZK 14.11.19

Sergik_80
the X button if on a PC play, pumping depends on the global stage and the amount necessary to improve the materials

E
Evil Resident 14.11.19

Den4ikRZK
And the possibility of improving when it appears? After level 30?

d
dos-unit 14.11.19

Resident Evil
Yes.

D
DorianGray1989 14.11.19

Resident Evil
I once protocal when I was level 20 and the Second time when I was 28 level. I have details of was to improve.

E
Evil Resident 14.11.19

DorianGray1989
Under chance I mean it. I have an approach to production station (this is because it is called a workbench?), there is no point to improve or upgrade.

SpoilerHence the question - when the item pumped open, and that for this to happen. Or it is available at the start of the game, and if not, then you caught the bug, says one of the commentators above. Or as another writes, the condition - level 30. But you're talking about level 20. What is the result of all this, right?

I
Inspektor_73 14.11.19

Bench pumped after level 30 when things appear scores. After the increase at the global level raises the score of equipment and can be pumped workbench, to fit created things to global.

p
peplos 14.11.19

same problem, just no upgrade button

A
An__ei 14.11.19

Inspektor_73
On YouTube watched the video - the player did with the bench I wanted and pribombasy on the weapon changed although he has only a few hours of play and the level is far from 30th.

o
oshparennii44 14.11.19

Yes you can all rock it until global 5 because it's where the build up to this except for the modifications I do not recommend

M
Metakon 14.11.19

An__ei
This is a bug. Off the forum theme on page 4 and on other forums have threads. All baguet differently, someone on the 200th level hangs, someone on the third the global level. The solution, unfortunately, is no. He sit with the same problem. You should try to swing another agent.

S
Sergik_80 14.11.19

In the latest patch fixed bench - made from 2 upgrade