3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Sirocco 13.12.21 01:33 am

Connecting multiple 390x monitors

Actually, my friend bought 390x, HDMI, DP and a pair of DVI are available. She works with graphics, I needed a second monitor, bought a monitor with DVI output. I came to her to connect it, which in the end: You can connect one of the monitors to any of the ports - everything works, but as soon as you connect both, the video card turns off, I'm in a stupor.
I know that the HDMI + DVI link does not work, but both DVI + DVI and DP + DVI do not work here ... What to do :) I didn’t have any problems either with the 290x or with the new cards.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 13.12.21

Mr. Sirocco
amd same. Everything is okay

D
DartMaul 13.12.21

In general, there should be no problems with 2 monitors, in principle, regardless of the interfaces used. There the dance begins after the 3rd.
Try to plug both monics into a turned off computer, turn it on, go into the BIOS, see what is there.
If the mother is new, you can try turning off the uefi video driver.

M
Mr. Sirocco 13.12.21

DartMaul
So I was surprised that only two monitors are working, I had dances until there were 3 cards in the system

M
Mr. Sirocco 13.12.21

DartMaul

By the way, it's funny, with the video core of the processor itself turned off, as well as the DISCONNECTED video card in the manager, 2 and 3 monitors work, as soon as the R9 390x is activated - all monitors are turned off except the first and the video card is turned off, hmm.