3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 13.12.21 01:33 am

Save Game (Mass Effect 2)

Please help me find the save for the game mass effect 1 and 2 to continue in the third play. We need this saving very urgently: Mass effect 1: Kaidan Olenko is alive, Ashley Williams is dead, Anderson is in the council, Rex is alive, romantic line (* no matter who) , Council (died or saved, no difference). Mass effect 2: Tali's romantic line (with her), the ship's crew was saved, all partners survived in the second part, all missions so that they were passed for the better, Tali was not expelled, Geth renamed something like this. Such a preservation is very necessary. Help me find it please. I did not find such a thing here
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonic Wolf 13.12.21

Real fans of this game will not ask to save, they will go by themselves as it should. Even if it will be 5 or 10 times.

A
Aenmutus 13.12.21

Unfortunately I was leaking this fagot all the time, so my perfect saves won't work for you.

W
WAga 13.12.21

OMG, who is Alenko alive ?!

N
Nikel2 13.12.21

Hohan
Download the save editor and make the saves you want, or you can use the genesis comic strip to call

H
Hohan 13.12.21

Nikel2 The
comic is not about the comic. After saving the game there will be more opportunities. For example, quarian and geth in the union. The last mission when you run to the beam with Andersen, then your partners die, and through saving them you can call Normandy to take

N
Nikel2 13.12.21

Hohan
I know this, I have similar saves, but in me1 Alenko is dead, an affair with Liara, the council is alive, a hero. In me2 he destroyed the base, everyone is alive continued the romance with Liara, the hero. In me3, in fact, everyone is living an alliance with everyone, the current reapers for some reason did not agree :)), he saved everyone and everyone is happy, the hero looked at all the endings, stopped while at the synthesis