3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AJloNsO 13.12.21 01:33 am

Epilogue crash (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after a conversation with Avalakh in the tower, Ciri came out ... blah blah blah and she flew away to another world (or where she piled there ...) to fight with white cold ... then a screensaver in karchma, where Buttercup with Zoltan cracking .... I press the spaces and the game crashes for the second time ..... WHAT FOR ??? take a look (as my son says))))))
17 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 13.12.21

and you flew away with her, what's the problem?))))

T
TimKar 13.12.21

AJloNsO
And if you do not press the problem, crashes? Why play the game if you skip all the screensavers.

M
MrGutlya 13.12.21

witcher 3, he is like that ..
Genom94
most likely this is after 2-3 times .... the same look is boring, no?

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

Duc I read faster than they said ........ and only pressed the space bar a second time ........

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

xXaLexX
I didn't fly away with her! memories flashed, after I was in the inn, the witcher said that it was time for him to go, to catch hares))) he gets up, and on the desktop ... ... the first time like this ...

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

and the computer is not weak at all ... I didn't know any problems before ...

p
predator999 13.12.21

It was easier and faster to watch the video than to write on pg PAMAGITE

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

predator999
yes you did not understand me !!!!! all the videos pass, some kind of oblique bartender said that Geralt will go to catch rabbits, Geralt gets up, a game picture has almost appeared, Geralt has appeared from the back and takes off !!!!!!! WHY ARE ROLLERS HERE ????????

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

I watched them completely for the first time !!!! that would be on the case who wrote ???? straight forward I can’t wait ...... smart guys at once grip !!!!!!

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

it can’t be that I donated 4GB of RAM for a while ... but it was 8,
I’ve been playing for 4 for a long time, and no problems ...

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

AJloNsO
On business - tell me the version of the game ... If not 1.08.4, then update the game ... If it's already the latest version, then throw a save, I'll go through the moment with a flight for you ... (=

p
predator999 13.12.21

AJloNsO
Well, I don’t know about rabbits, in principle, I never went to this ending, I’m a patriot of the kingdoms of the north.

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

Psychodolb
version 1.08.2 .... I'm already downloading the patch) I'll try)) unsubscribe)
predator999
and which ending did I go to ??? Where have I missed something or turned the wrong way ??))))) Ciri flew to other worlds to fight the cold ... Avalakh helped her ...

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

AJloNsO
and which ending did I go?

For a good one ... Most likely you took Ciri to Emgyr, so it won't be excellent ... (=

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

Psychodolb
So it happened)))) but I would like to make it a witcher and stay with someone myself)) or else alone ......
But the patch did not help)))) only deleting the folder with mods helped)))) For some reason I sinned on her after the patch)))))) Oh how)) And thank you very much))))

p
predator999 13.12.21

AJloNsO
To make a witch is just the same easier, either not to carry to Emgyr or to carry but to make sure that Nilfgard loses the war - Ciri does not want to rule the weak

A
AJloNsO 13.12.21

I didn’t read the main endings ....... not where I didn’t climb ..... I did it as it seemed better)))) that's what happened)))))))