3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Lyovkin 13.12.21 01:33 am

How to sail on ships? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Or rather, how to get on it, the "boat" icon is

23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Lyovkin 13.12.21

I
Ilya233 13.12.21

You can not swim on cobbles

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

Sergey Lyovkin
On this one it is impossible, it is like an Easter egg, a ghost ship, it appears from the water on the other side of the map.

S
Sergey Lyovkin 13.12.21

Bupycop
why is there an icon then?

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

Sergey Lyovkin
It is unknown, but it is definitely impossible to swim on it, people climbed on it with the help of console commands and were convinced of this.

S
Sergey Lyovkin 13.12.21

Bupycop
can you sail on ships in general? or just boats?

P
Playersaharan 13.12.21

Sergey Levkin
Only boats. But the badge on the ships might suggest that the Projects had previously considered this possibility.

S
Sergey Lyovkin 13.12.21

Playersaharan
hope modders can make them swim

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

Sergey Lyovkin
And the meaning? Will the gameplay change? This is all nonsense, do you care what to swim on? This is not some kind of assassins creed, where you can improve the ship and so on ...

A
Aenmutus 13.12.21

Bupycop
Hardly an easter egg, since I've come across several of these ships (that's it? It's not a joke to put it together).

I
Igor-Knight 13.12.21

Sergey Lyovkin
You can climb, the dance with a tambourine is still the same.
I threw screenshots from these ships here \ I //
linkhttp: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/v_poiskah_assasinov_ili_progulki_po_krysham_novigrada-876500/ , you jump to this edge and climb aboard. And keep in mind that Geralt himself will not grab onto the side, he must jump with a somersault.
On Skellig, I climbed on both ships, they still won't be allowed to steer, but there is a YES sign. Probably when the thread will be dlts. One ship is cool, the sailors are tied, and one is at the bow of the ship.
Here are screenshots for you. Not with 1 jump, but it works.
How to get on the 1st and 2nd ship (
Success in the game)

I
Igor-Knight 13.12.21

Bupycop
No console commands are needed, you can jump from the boat anyway.

I
Igor-Knight 13.12.21

Pulpy There are
two such ships on Skellig.

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

Igor-Knight
Well, it's great, I suppose you climb on the roofs of houses and other textures, and then people like you write that the game is bazhennaya ...

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

Pulpy
It is a ship with tied people, this is an Easter egg

O
Old_Nick 13.12.21

Igor-Knight
Mainland Koga, yes - 2 (although there is a suspicion - that this is one "Flying Dutchman" moving from end to end of the archipelago)
But there are still several Skelig Drakars - the same abandoned by the team, but afloat. They are already not marked with a "boat", they just hang out like that. It's easier to climb on them, but the same - not why

A
Aenmutus 13.12.21

Bupycop
Wow ... In any case, the author is not about such a boat. And I have not met such ...

I
Igor-Knight 13.12.21

Bupycop
Maybe someone has a goal to show that it is bazhenny, but my goal was to show the beauty of the game from a height that the game does not allow to look at, namely the cities and so on) I liked everything from what I saw, I decided to show something by laying out on PG, whether you like it or not, I don't care it's your opinion) And to classify me among those who write about bugs, I think you were in a hurry))
And yes, those bugs that I found I sent to the SD project, I did not throw screenshots here) they thanked for participation in "polishing the world")
PS game engine is very beautiful) and gives very cool things. Novigrad is very beautiful from a height)
Textures are everywhere, but not always there is a model under the dextura to climb on it, but an ordinary man still cannot find where it is, the developers carefully concealed these moments)

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

Pulpy
This is the same ship, Look in the internet and see for yourself.

A
Aenmutus 13.12.21

Bupycop
You have a blue-transparent ghost ship in the video that goes into the water when approached, the author means abandoned ships with corpses and arrows sticking out of the hull (SCREENS AT THE TOP !!!), which are stupidly standing and are marked as boats on the map.