3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 13.12.21 01:33 am

Question about the defense of the fortress of Kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does it matter what defense decisions we settled on - to close up the castle wall or to excavate the obstruction of the armory, and the like. In general, do the methods of defense externally differ from the decisions made, and will they affect the overall outcome of the battle?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 13.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
no and no

l
laichzeit20 13.12.21

Putnik_Dirar makes
no difference to me! the main thing is to gather everyone

p
predator999 13.12.21

In special weather it will not make the difference only whether there will be traps and if the wall is closed up then the enemies will not attack from the other side of the forest

l
laichzeit20 13.12.21

predator999
I closed up the wall, and they just come in from the rear. so I don’t know

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

If you disassemble the armory, then they will give you some kind of garbage sword, if you abandoned traps in favor of potions, then you seem to get an excellent swallow if you haven't cooked it yourself ... In general, as already said, there is essentially no difference ... (=

l
laichzeit20 13.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
somewhere on the forum I saw if Keira is not called, then Lambert will be overwhelmed. I don’t know about the others.

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
Summer influences the discontent of Roche and Bianca, Keira does not affect the scene where Lambert must be saved, if you do not have time to save, then by the end of the battle, next to the killed Vesemir, there will also be Lambert.

l
laichzeit20 13.12.21

Psychodolb
is better than a gunsmith for me) besides, the potions are already pumped by the middle of the game, and the relic sword in the collection will not hurt!

l
laichzeit20 13.12.21

Bupycop
and I didn't even find Summer

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.12.21

no, if you do not call Keira - Geralt will save Lambert (a fight with the warriors of the Wild Hunt and Lambert's life strip). There are 2 outcomes - we manage to kill the enemies and save Lambert, or we don't have time and Lambert dies

O
Old_Nick 13.12.21

Geralt can save Lambert if the player is quick enough.
Keira - saves guaranteed

z
zagruzon 13.12.21

laichzeit20 There are
at least 30 pieces in a backpack, I started to find them somewhere from level 19-20

G
Gutsz 13.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/main_quests/kaer_morhen/

G
Grandfather MastDai 13.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
There is a witch's smithy quest, the book must be put on the altar, the wall will open.
PS. Found the book in the fortress.

B
Bupycop 13.12.21

laichzeit20
To do this, you do not need to import the save of the second witcher, but answer questions during interrogation and say that Leto is alive, and then take the tasks "The Fall of Reardon House"

A
AleXStein 13.12.21

Bupycop
even if you import saves, they still ask you how the events developed. save affects only the tattoo of the lilies from the second part

N
Norman bates 13.12.21

AleXStein
No. The interrogation is influenced by the point of simulation of decisions, or something like that. If you turn it off, there will be no interrogation. I imported the saves and turned off the simulation and had no interrogation at all.

G

AleXStein I was
importing the saves from the second part where Leto is alive, Sheala is alive (later she was in the cell with Margarita), no one asked about anything.

G

Putnik_Dirar
somewhere in the courtyard of the fortress, I don't remember exactly.

N
Norman bates 13.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
In the fortress itself, in a box under the stairs to Ian's room, there is a book. You take it, the quest is activated.