3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilkamaster 13.12.21 02:10 am

Who knows anything about updating rusmap? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I really want to know if there will be an update for rusmap with new roads soon?
Thank you all in advance !!! and good luck on the road.
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 13.12.21

danilkamaster
The author knows

d
danilkamaster 13.12.21

vovangt4
as I understood that the author knows not who knows))

v
vovangt4 13.12.21

danilkamaster
Or those who communicate with the author or help him.

d
danilkamaster 13.12.21

vovangt4 is
understandable. If there is no update for so long, then the update should be with a lot of new roads.

v
vovangt4 13.12.21

danilkamaster
Probably, I get bored with the rusmap quickly, it is small, I traveled all over and I get bored of driving around the same places.

d
danilkamaster 13.12.21

vovangt4
agree. but I have my whole career on the rusmap, since I don't have a single dls, except for the newest one. I managed to drive 100,000 km there and earn 31 levels))

M
MrX3Mik 13.12.21

danilkamaster
here you can ask the author) name-aldim @ tor (Dmitry)

Spoilerups) /

d
danilkamaster 13.12.21

MrX3Mik
do you need to register there?

M
MrX3Mik 13.12.21

danilkamaster
is this a problem?

v
vovangt4 13.12.21

danilkamaster
Perhaps I'll reveal a secret for you, but you can put other cards in this profile without rusmap and everything will work! I have a rusmap connected on the profile from the version of the game 1.3.1 and before the rusmap that appeared for the first time on version 1.9.22 on the same profile there was a map of brazil for 1.3.1 then on the same ProMods profile from version 1.4 to version 1.7 in 1.7 I connected In this profile, the Orient Express 3.0 card dashed 80 thousand on it and put ProMods 1.6 on 1.9.22, and Rusmap 1.0 rolled it and combined this bundle with the RBR card in 1.11 RBR turned off and still on this profile ProMods + Rusmap recently added Poland.

v
vovangt4 13.12.21

danilkamaster
It is necessary! comments can be read without registration, but I think there was such a question asked

d
danilkamaster 13.12.21

vovangt4
Yes, I know about this, I used to switch to express.