3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 13.12.21 02:11 am

City Defender (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Skill in the Defense branch -> "City Defender". The description says that being the governor, the growth of the main creatures in this city increases by 60, and the elite by 20, in fact nothing increases. Maybe a translation error? since it seems to me too fat gain and the skill is just imba, if it worked. In this case, maybe someone knows what this skill actually gives?
5 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckov 13.12.21

This is probably a translation error. I took this skill too.

S
SIRRUS02 13.12.21

as far as I remember in English. the version says that randomly the increase can be increased to 60 and 20, that is, the increase at the beginning of the week can grow by an amount from 1 to 60 for the main and from 1 to 20 for the elite

G
GyJIeBeR 13.12.21

this is generally an imbalance, from 1 to 20 elite did you fall or what ?? there were always 1-4 makstmum of them and they stood at 5-10k, this is 7, prices, and then 20 of them can be rolled for free in the form of a garrison, well, insanity, well, morons! who came up with this feature.

T
Temporum 13.12.21

SIRRUS02
Here is English. Version: "Governor: The local guard's core creature capacities in this town are increased by +60 and for elite creatures by +20"

S
SIRRUS02 13.12.21

Temporum
exactly ... defenders)