3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
robespier26 14.11.19 12:39 pm

Where to get ammo? (Dying Light)

The game has firearms, but ammunition are not sold anywhere else. Only people with firearms Raisa can be selected. But they have so little ammunition and they are so rarely caught that it is unclear why the game has made firearms. Maybe there is some secret dealer ammo? Or another way to get them?
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 14.11.19

The cartridges sell in the Old town merchants.

a
armageddon_Trulio 14.11.19

As time passes, these cartridges will be as the dirt will have nowhere to put them

I
Ivanych 14.11.19

w
walkris 14.11.19

robespier26
over time, the goods sold are updated, there are ammo and a new weapon. And so, over time, and in the police car. While in the ambulance, you can find first aid kits.

r
robespier26 14.11.19

Ivanychi
Yes no none of the dealer. Only arrows and throwing weapons.
Already have the last story mission and a couple of side effects, the game is almost passed, and all of them present.

I
Ivanych 14.11.19

robespier26
If all else fails - use the screenshot posted above and ask Google.

r
robespier26 14.11.19

Ivanychi
And what I find there? What cartridges to buy from merchants? Well damn, that makes sense. Only I would not have created the topic, if they have vendors been.

I
Ivanych 14.11.19

robespier26
Several times were ridiculous and a lot of time spent in the coop never had a problem with ammunition. Probably you have a bug of some kind? Try another Repack.

r
robespier26 14.11.19

Ivanychi
License stimovsky.

I
Ivanych 14.11.19

robespier26
Then change your difficulty. There is a perception that the complexity of the Hard don't sell ammo.

r
robespier26 14.11.19

What is school-minyatur've ran?

M
MishaFromBerloga 14.11.19

Ammo, and weapons you can buy only with a certain level of survival. Simply put You got the firearms ahead of time. If you want to buy ammo, you have to pump your level of survival (for example collecting NPCS in the quarantine zones).

L
Lexx77 14.11.19

MishaFromBerloga wrote:
have to pump your survival rate
I had such a bug, and the bleeding was, but ammunition was not, for the life of me.

a
agressorwolf 14.11.19

robespier26
MishaFromBerloga wrote:
Ammo, and weapons you can buy only with a certain level of survival.
I will add that you need a game pass, if you stupidly decided with the first mission in pumping to go to 2-3 missions have 24 level, then the dick that will find.

a
agressorwolf 14.11.19

robespier26
If you do not believe that ordinary sellers in the tower no ammunition, here is proof (pumping full, story 100%)
Spoiler
Spoiler
PS. the cartridges will sell for about 16-20 level of survival and slums are passed, that is, the old city must be opened, and not the fact that the sale of ammunition will not say exactly at what point

a
antonrogov 14.11.19

The same garbage has been added, no ammunition. Now go through The Following, and there traders have no ammunition. The survival rate pumped in the main plot.

v
voron11115677 03.11.20

Master in Dying Light.if the complexity of the game is higher than normal then the cartridges will not be sold.

V
Vladuk 07.11.20

on the overpass in the area of Ghazi's house there will be a yellow fortified car, near it there will be a hidden air cargo, it will be cartridges for a gun.

A
Avanes333 23.07.21

They can be taken in dls the folowing

A
Avanes333 23.07.21

The bandits