3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 13.12.21 02:11 am

What kind of attack happened?

I turn on the games, and then the image goes sideways, something like this:

And also the starting greeting is crooked. I reinstalled the firewood, now the catalist center does not start, this problem has not disappeared. What is it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FazoInvertor 13.12.21

Using the video driver, set up the displays forcibly and set the native resolution of the monitor. Most likely, your screen refresh rates in hertz are higher than the permissible norm, hence such glitches.

Z
Zlatoust17 13.12.21

FazoInvertor
How to do this in more detail?
Yes, and this has not happened before, but today bam and such a problem

F
FazoInvertor 13.12.21

Zlatoust17 for a start, it would be nice for you to paint the very configuration of this hardware and software, because I do not have such telepathic data.

Z
Zlatoust17 13.12.21

FazoInvertor
Well, you wrote a pier to configure through the video driver, but I can’t get to the catalist center, it simply doesn’t start!

F
FazoInvertor 13.12.21

Zlatoust17 means a problem with the axle itself. Something or someone has screwed up your system without your knowledge. Such errors do not creep out by themselves. However the configuration is in the studio.

Z
Zlatoust17 13.12.21

FazoInvertor
Spoiler

Spoiler

F
FazoInvertor 13.12.21

Zlatoust17 as an option, first of all, you need to demolish the driver of the video card itself, along the way then cleaning the Ccleaner + program directly the registry entries themselves, then download version 15.7 from the AMD off site and reinstall the whole thing. Also check that there are installed libraries such as Microsoft CC ++ (it is advisable to download the Repack of this software) and NET Framework not lower than version 4, because CCC without it is simply stupid to start. Should help ...

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.21

how is it or something like it?
if the image is simply cropped and stretched to the rest of the monitor, you should try to connect it to a different video output.
if there is the same when starting the game, try starting in windowed mode. if something goes wrong in windowed mode, then there may be both a specific software problem and a hardware problem.
you can fix the situation by trying to demolish the katalist and removing it using the driver removal utilities. from the computer, the GPU acceleration of the desktop should fly off and only the monitor driver should remain.
then install the old version of the Catalyst - for example, the one that came with the video card in the box - then reinstall the newer version, which worked normally before, without deleting anything.

Z
Zlatoust17 13.12.21

MunchkiN 616
As there, reinstalled, the katalist still does not work. In the games I changed the resolution, the problem disappeared, but when I entered Windows, the welcome screen was displayed crookedly. At the moment I use plasma for the monitor, when the computer is turned on, auto-detection appears on it the monitor itself sets the resolution, I have been using plasma for more than one month such a disaster has not happened yet, can this autotuning be cut out somewhere?
I decided to install the Ati Tray Tools program at startup, it issued - Can not initialze Atipdlxx library

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.21

Zlatoust17
Windows 7+ should automatically remember the screen resolution of the second monitor, even if you turn it off for a while.
I don’t know why the katalist doesn’t work. I had such a problem, but I could change something through the shortcut on the bottom panel. the shell did not start. the problem went away by itself after a long time and new drivers.
however, I had no problems displaying the screen.