3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PIRAT69 13.12.21 02:11 am

Game localization (subtitles) (Raven's Cry)

Translation is done here http://cotranslate.net/node/11980/translations
There are three files left to translate !!!
If there are interested persons, join the group ...
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 13.12.21

Badfox1988 When will rusik be ready approximately

A
Adamantokha 13.12.21

For two weeks now, progress has stood still ... the feeling that the translators all went on vacation at once, in Los Santos !!!

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

CrowBY
Well, there is progress, we will translate it and then it will be possible to download it. People will also check for mistakes ...

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

So if you are strong in English, then fly in and help. The coolest thing is left there))

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

Everyone wants to, but many cannot overcome laziness ...

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

Roughly speaking, there are already 1600 blocks left to translate, who wants to fly in help ... If at least you understand English more or less ... There is nothing complicated there !!!

p
pekabir 13.12.21

potsany, what's with the localization then? is there any progress?

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

pekabir
Above there is a link, you can see how much is left ... 95% and 90% two files left to translate ...
Spoilerhttp: //www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php? s = b2ee5814c80679c2c644e0b155288be4 & showtopic = 33989 & st = 180
And on the admin Max slightly fills in the note ... The whole stupor is in these two files ... There, the texts that are difficult for me personally remained ... Who is strong in English would have translated something ... it is less than 1000 blocks left. .. Well, in the block there may be three sentences, for example .. Something like this ... even about 600-700 ...

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

When I was translating there, I wrote down the dictionary so that people do not get confused in names and islands ... Just look at it ... Mr. Raven, this is not correct, for example. We began to translate as Mr. Raven ... In short, in the dictionary in the group by the link, which is in the topic header !!! There, on the main page in the group, I described how to translate so that there would be no confusion ... In short, it's easy to figure it out ...

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

And then there are too many questions, people will no longer understand where to enter the translated text ... although everything is visible in reality ...

D
DIAM1ND 13.12.21

Rusik finished today, should appear one of these days!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.12.21

W3aMisterWinner Nobody
needs this UG, so there is no rusik.

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms
Where does infa come from ?! I know, the rusik is already ready. We test it, edit the text. They also help with the ZOG. As it seems, according to plans, there will be a release by the end of the month and you can easily download it yourself. How !!! And by the way I'm playing, a normal game. The plot is good, as the RPG component is good. I don't see any bugs yet ... Well, okay !!!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.12.21

Where does infa come from ?! I know, the rusik is already ready. We test it, edit the text. They also help with the ZOG. As it seems, according to plans, there will be a release by the end of the month and you can easily download it yourself.
But there is no release. So, in fact, there is nothing. And whether it will be released or not, the grandmother has repaired in two.

The plot is suitable for the
RMB Level.

as an RPG component suitable
As a person who has played 90% of existing role-playing games, I can say with confidence that the RPG component is more defective here than in corsairs.

A
Andrew80 13.12.21

What is the dispute about? Try to play English. If you like it, you will play a little later in Russian. Do not like it, do not play, but pass by. As with any other game.
The game is not an AAA project. So what? If a person likes this topic, let him play.

P
PIRAT69 13.12.21

W3aMisterWinner
Who told you that the studio is bankrupt ?! Here in the incentive read what the developer writes ... He is the only one who unsubscribes there. Someone said that he or the director. A few people just left and they got back. We went to these, which the Witcher saws ... flew out of the head. The plans were to file a patch in the summer. But the time does not fit ... And as he blurted out, October is about. A patch is just coming out, an edition like GOTY will be released on discs. I know this information. And yours is some kind of rogue infa. It seems that schoolchildren have such thoughts spinning in boxes. I don’t want to offend you, but if you don’t know why to fantasize ?! The percentages are some kind of wild ... Well, write correctly 99.99%, why waste time on trifles ...

D
DIAM1ND 13.12.21

Released, trackers have rap from Sater) (crack from Zog)

S
Sapachev 13.12.21

W3aMisterWinner
As is not present on the rutor. He's been there for a long time

S
Sapachev 13.12.21

W3aMisterWinner
New-rutor is not a copy. Put the frigate extension on google

S
Sapachev 13.12.21

W3aMisterWinner
This is a bypass of the rights law.