3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 13.12.21 02:20 am

CTF Champ 5, Registration (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Registration for the 5th CTF tournament on pg with a cap selection is now open!

Rules: There will be no global changes compared to previous tournaments. The games will take place according to the schedule: one match per week in the BO3 format. Final - BO5. An application for captaincy can be left immediately with registration. The captain can only be an experienced CTF player, so that the team is recruited with the balance in mind. You can apply for registration as a pair (cap - co-cap).
Important: for those players who have not participated in previous tournaments and have never attended CTF training camps, it will be necessary to attend the training camps at least once, the time of which will be indicated separately later, so that it is possible to evaluate your skill and make the balance in the tournament as even as possible ...
Games usually take place on Saturday-Sunday. Participants should be ready to allocate their time primarily on these days.
Cards: An indicative list of cards:
CTF-Grendelkeep
CTF-UCMP4-VirilityLE
CTF-Archanastre
CTF-CBP2-Pistola-Lite2
CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
CTF-VaultCity-LE
CTF-November-CE-2006-CUP2-fix
Format: 5x5 ...
Registration deadline: September 25th.
Hood date: September 26-27.
Tournament start: September 28.
Organizers: ImitatoR, Ness.

To participate, it is desirable to have a microphone and installed TeamSpeak 3! Knowledge of maps and mode is welcome.

Those wishing to participate unsubscribe in this thread. When registering, please indicate your real estate agent (in the event that it does not match the nickname on the forum), so that later you can carry out an adequate cap selection, as well as how you can be contacted via skype.

A list of registered (updated):
ImitatoR (a)
maDe (a)
Cold-M
Maldito
fortis_cor
nana :)
biohazard
Rasty
GAO
itsinthemind
Cpt.Koffee
WEDROID
naut
Rigel
NiroKiller
Megapihar`
Vestnik_smerti
FORS
DeSPerado
spooky
Aldrdr
SAM_I_AM
Mind
Lasundel
van
TT-Tolyan
F51
cart! M
55 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ness_ 13.12.21

Vana wrote in at first, but then they told me that he was supposed to be moving, and he wrote that it was not a fact that it would be. Let him or through whom he will confirm.

t
toxikk.com 13.12.21

Vanyok wrote that it is not necessary all the same, uh-huh

c
cyber_spooky 13.12.21

o / Im in! o7

C
Cold mind 13.12.21

Spooky signed up on the 20th. o /
So there are 4 teams already. And wait, after all, the troops from UT99?

a
aldrdr 13.12.21

you can write me down

N
Ness_ 13.12.21

And wait, after all, the troops from UT99?
Xs. Apparently not. Accordingly, November will definitely have to be changed.

you can write me in reserve.
It is unlikely that there will be spare ones. Not ready to play fully?

a
aldrdr 13.12.21

I'm ready to play fully, but there won't be enough people for the fifth team ...

N
Ness_ 13.12.21

Where did you get that not enough?

A
AS.Mind 13.12.21

I will support all the same, since there is not enough time for 5 teams. It did not work out as a pair with a boogie, in general, therefore, as a player of the 5th circle of some thread, I am afraid

L
Lasundel 13.12.21

+

v
vancuover 13.12.21

If everything depends on one player, then you can write down, but there are problems with time, however, I can always find 1 evening a week, the captain who chooses me should know that more than the presence of me in the vehicle and on the server on the appointed day, you should not expect ...

N
Noize_suppressor 13.12.21

So isn't Ness himself involved? Just the 25th.

c
clan.TT-Tolyan 13.12.21

I participate, but there are problems with access to the computer .... all the details are in HP.

N
Ness_ 13.12.21

REGA IS CLOSED!
The hood will most likely be held tonight. The list of teams will be posted in a separate topic.

t
toxikk.com 13.12.21

And the cards will also be determined today, I suppose?

C
CHONG 13.12.21

A couple more people scraped up to the sixth team.
If you are satisfied with mnu you can enter, but I can only once a week on Sunday.

N
Ness_ 13.12.21

The hood has already passed. 6 teams. We will post the compositions in a separate topic.
GL & HF

C
Cold mind 13.12.21

Here is the document in which the cap. the selection was carried out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15skjg1FL6dCwvuM9xrexU9XMmD__J4P-aZIRbnRZw5s/edit#gid=1857772649
Who can't wait, the lineups are indicated.

G
GAO-dp 13.12.21

Huge request to throw off the entire maplist of the archived tournament ...
or give a link

N
Noize_suppressor 13.12.21

Cold Mind
How was "weight" determined?