3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EA_Lubly_Gusei 13.12.21 02:20 am

How do I get my accounts back? (Diablo 2)

I forgot all the passwords from the accounts, the mails, as I understand it, do not match either, because there were a lot of them and the accounts. How can you restore access, knowing approximately the mail and login?
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruby ray 13.12.21

From battlenet - no way. You can restore your account only by mail. The site has already discussed this issue.
If you know your mail and login, then you can restore it. There is this option in the game menu.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Decent companies give you the opportunity to backup your own without having iron proofs. This is how I restored mail to the mail, describing in detail its contents and history. Talk to the admin, maybe he will meet you.

R
Rivnyanyn 13.12.21

EA_Lubly_Gusei
Yes, write to the admin in PM, namely g_n

f
firkax 13.12.21

Decent firms ... to the mailr,
oh yes, downright an example of decency (if someone did not understand: it is better to stay away from this [censored] and in no case use its services) to

back up your own, without having iron proofs,
but why is it necessary to have your own , it is possible and someone else's, there are no proofs here and there, and a convincing story is already a separate topic
, unfortunately, such a practice is really common among public services, which, by and large, do not care about the safety of users, but their number is important

E
EA_Lubly_Gusei 13.12.21

Firk, I know you are odmen, can you just send logins and passwords to the mail I bind? those. to mail from accounts? I can even try to guess the logins) but I definitely remember my 3 mails for d2

f
firkax 13.12.21

the admin's contacts have already been told to you, and this is naturally not me

E
EA_Lubly_Gusei 13.12.21

do you still play for bow sorc?)

E
EA_Lubly_Gusei 13.12.21

I understand to write to him right in the game, or here? if throw a link here, I beg you

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

EA_Lubly_Gusei
They can do it, just write to the admin.
Write here, you were told his account.

E
EA_Lubly_Gusei 13.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] the
last time I entered the forum it looked completely different: DD how to find g_n?

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

EA_Lubly_Gusei,: D
http://users.playground.ru/264171/
click "as a friend" there, and start the message with the words: "what ####? I want to know the explanations!" ; D

E
EA_Lubly_Gusei 13.12.21

Obsessed
spasibo brotan

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

EA_Lubly_Gusei, ni vapros brotyxa!

a
annortheone 13.12.21

from this [censored] it is better to stay away and in no case do not use its services.
Knew the truth, however.

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

greenstyle, yes, everything is normal there, it's just that someone has exacerbated pg-posreotism.

T
Torum. 13.12.21

Firk uses playgroundmeil.ru?

Q
QLinkee 13.12.21

Rubatl, well, like [email protected] :)

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

Torum., QLinkee, yes, everything is fine, the firm, simply, has a strong corporate spirit. mb Lemon collects them for morning meetings, where he tells how using native mail is better than hostile ones. ;-)

f
firkax 13.12.21

Well, what a clownery, my fans again lit up around my post,
I did not agitate for any options and do not intend to, and pg does not hold any postal service,
and the quote you clung to did not concern the mail specifically, but the company as a whole (an approximate list of sins can be found for example on lurk)

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

for example on lurka
: DD standard of objectivity, bp!