3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Dj 13.12.21 02:20 am

Side Quests (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

A short course of action, an additional mission, in a certain territory to find a soldier who, 9 years ago, together with the army of snake was defeated and returned home, found him, he runs current like on steroids when I catch up, he kicks at me, I just don't have time to hit, I don't have a tranquilizer helps and it's strange, in short, how can I catch him ????
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZzzRed 13.12.21

Shoot in the leg. Will resist: kill the bastard, fail the mission)

P
PaulBaumer 13.12.21

Mr. DJ
With a sniper rifle a tranquilizer from afar to the head, with the help of a quiet one to put to sleep, from ryot smg to the head, turn. Some say that if you approach him in the box, he will recognize the big boss and calm down

M
Mr. Dj 13.12.21

EvilShaper
shot, he still runs, and I don't need a failure

M
Mr. Dj 13.12.21

PaulBaumer
and this is an idea, but I'm still 6 percent of the plot, I decided to do most of the side effects right away, that is, I don't have a latex woman yet

Z
ZzzRed 13.12.21

Mr. DJ
So far, go through the campaign. Forget about this task, upgrade and then complete it on easy.

P
PaulBaumer 13.12.21

Mr. DJ
Stunning in the head or in a bunch in the body 100% output

v
vlad_sherba 13.12.21

Mr. DJ
do you have any bait?

Y
Yoshemitsu 13.12.21

Use the box. They immediately run to her.

M
Mr. Dj 13.12.21

PaulBaumer
Ok, by the way, and then the story missions can be replayed, well, there are also additional tasks in these missions and I want to complete them, and I hope I don’t have to start the whole game all over again because of this?

v
vlad_sherba 13.12.21

Mr. DJ is
possible, even necessary, because some possibilities open up later in the story

M
Mr. Dj 13.12.21

vlad_sherba
Thank you, there are no baits, I'll try with a box right now

M
Mr. Dj 13.12.21

Thank you all for the advice, well, I can't try right now, the steam servers are cut off and the last time I played like that, Steam Cloud did not record the save, so I will try to apply all these tips later

z
zaa19721 13.12.21

Shoot in the head with a tranquilizer pistol and take the dog with you on the mission, he determines where the soldier is

F
Filis 13.12.21

The most surefire from a sniper rifle with tranquilizers to the head from afar. Quiet sometimes does not shoot at him (there is no command), it is difficult to hit with a pistol and does not react to him.

I
ILIA_1992 13.12.21

Mr. DJ
Put on the box and go to the soldier. He won't run away.

M
Mr. Dj 13.12.21

Worked with the box, thanks everyone

A
Aips95 13.12.21

I just sneaked up to him and caught him in the grip. After that, he immediately recognizes the Boss (even if at this moment you are not playing for the boss. Sad imperfection with this)