3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Kotov 10.09.19 07:45 am

Your perfect game

Let's dream a little. And what would your perfect game? Just collect some of those games are already out, old and new. Assemble them one, perfect creation! That you have it all arranged from the graphics but the gameplay, to the smallest of particles, be it dust or a plane.
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_-Nomad-_ 10.09.19

If we talk about first-person shooter, then this: the gameplay and atmosphere from Half-Life 2, the plot of BioShock: Infinite, Crysis 3 graphics from. As the designer is obliged to be Viktor Antonov, and the role of the composer... I don't know, kind of a mixture Jesper CUDA and Kelly Bailey.

50GB 10.09.19

Hello. I, Cyril. Wish you made a game, 3D-ekshon the bottom line is this... the User can play wood elves, the Palace guard and a villain. And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai...
Lurke.

_
_-Nomad-_ 10.09.19

50GB
Classic.

T
TheReds1892 10.09.19

Something between the last and the first Bioshok Assassin
and of Course Max payne 2

F
Filli 10.09.19

Like GTA just cause you can play with co-op helping each other for example to climb on walls like in Call Of Duty,in Short the game is 100% Pro-life.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

boring and long to describe everything
to start the game. I always imagined about the game as about the game engine and the technology that I have seen in other Igors.
so in the 2014-15 year to the point I was satisfied it should be fully dynamic shadows normal resolution of at least 8 light sources пссм3 or penubra shadow the IAP with additional post-smoothing. dynamic global ilyumineyshen or on the basis of fake lights or on terms samosatene material in relation to dynamic sources.
Bilik materials with the right, less illumination to his Ulu and source of all objects in the frame that was not in the picture
pix.PlayGround.ru
how it should work for me right hard to imagine.
based on this same caustic based on the spherical glow, and the dynamic realtravel PDR cubetexture gradually fading with distance applied to the materials.
more the number of garbage pseudo 3D with smoke as it was shown in divisin and opportunities уе4. beseparate how it works.
well applied stuff - like the full dynamic 3D reflection. reflection with applicable SDR Cuba. deferred methods of reflection. normal distinct programmable tessellation with polygons to the factor effect. thelazia based on realtime frame-by-frame and dynamic texturing. the type of 3D waves on the basis of a procedurally generated texture pattern silhouette splash water refraction from the cross-section of the mesh with the plane of water (like foam and wavy radiating trace of the ship) the modified landscape and other surfaces based on the animated textures, or add new data to cast heights with their subsequent absolute addition or finding the elevation difference. so for example bomb craters remained upon texture. on average, 8-32 texture to the surface with a mathematical addition of the MIP maps and heights. POM for small relief.
all sorts of crap type ambien ocluzie and eel. the mysterious technology of 3D rays (perhaps on the basis of the shadow arrays)
cool new GPU particles multiplication of GPU objects and other crap about which I may have and forgotten. well, POSIX privetsvuetsya.
this but I nesmogu to say stupid bad adelantado. and Kalinkovichi a reason to buy the battery titanov.

well, about the game itself - then there would be like a cancer in a fantasy middle ages with openwatcom the opportunity to fly with 3D clouds on vertaleta. a large map 200х200км which does not make sense to walk and fly fast moving. to be able to play for the guards of the Palace to Rob karavany and so he was announced. well just transport as in GTA. spob of movement and interaction - direct control of Persian and indirect control bots satellites bring teams suck, etc.
Pat I would like kintz couple between Ruse and avirana and Lara 2013 on the same fantasy theme. with bare Boobs killing and swearing.
turn-based strategy reminiscent of heroes of might and magic and disciples. but anyways with prostate cancer elements such as dialogues with ambassadors there gaming persona, etc. demonstration anal executions and torture bratskih personagem. such as mode kintz.
well, like how the cosmos only Hiking and kintsom. type old sintesa only that it was more like masseffect Assasin 4 and that the most important thing - the universe was generated. so you can freely fly in the direction-anything to see if there's a solar system with planets. and want to cocosa them was seamless sadico and walk there sale if there will be jobs and there will be rocks and stones for hundreds of kilometers tysch. the game itself consisted of a core story and procedural missions - go kill go and get it. you can play an elf from the Palace.

here are the games I entered the convent zadrotit for a long time.

T
T.T.G 10.09.19

the type of 3D waves on the basis of a procedurally generated texture pattern silhouette splash water refraction from the cross-section of the mesh with the plane of water

here I would like prostate cancer in a fantasy middle ages with openwatcom the opportunity to fly with 3D clouds on vertaleta. a large map 200х200км which does not make sense to walk and fly fast moving. to be able to play for the guards of the Palace to Rob karavany and so he was announced.

Pat I would like kintz couple between Ruse and avirana and Lara 2013 on the same fantasy theme. with bare Boobs killing and swearing.

R
RikoChiko 10.09.19

So after several playthroughs might surprise unusual situations. Be sure that it was not scripted scenes.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 10.09.19

You can Rob korowai...

Almost any topic, about the game of your dreams etc you can find this ancient burn\banter: Rob korowai...
But in reality, there is a very good game where you can Rob caravans, it's called Mount and Blade
The way to Mount and Blade in my best of all games (which I played) is implemented to drive the horse...

Thoughts of a perfect game what I see for myself...

Of course it should be a RPG with a small admixture ( Action, Adventure, Horror, etc.).Dark, medieval fantasy.

1. World.
Should be in the game a great open world Ala The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
There are the players ' wishes: I want a big open world (Skyrim, more in two, five times) for the study.
The big world of developers can create, but to create it so that it would be interesting to explore this open world, here starts the problem-a dilemma.

I think it is better to have a very big global world map divided into different areas. When you come into some region and click on it with mouse button - appears under the map is the area that looks like the map in Mount and blade. This under the map of the area can be explored, opening it random and not random places where you can go in and already in 1st or 3rd person to play there.

W
WarlokIII 10.09.19

Noir as in the first Max, the Story in Alan Wake, the non-linearity of the Witcher and the possibility of the ange mount and Blade mixed with Minecraft)