3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YnY 16.12.21 09:49 pm

TOURNAMENT ?! (Diablo 2)

Good day!
everyone who wants to take part in the pvp tournament - write +) this is in order to roughly understand who will / will be able to come and whether the administration should bother at all, etc.
The tournament can be held on December 25 <if, of course, at least 7-8 people gather
111 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaa Morningstar 16.12.21

Renting mf hammerdin with enigma and perf cta.

p
pirya 16.12.21

I would like to, but I cannot

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

YnY
Christmas devil, subtly

3m3m 16.12.21

+

B
Battle_net 16.12.21

+

R
RainInTheNight 16.12.21

+

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

pvp tournament,
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

On this server or what?

r
rangler 16.12.21

Dobermn Go to your resurek cackle here without your vyser will figure it out

G
Greenaa Morningstar 16.12.21

Dobermn wrote:
On this server or what?
Can be on the other)))

k
kot-stargazer 16.12.21

I am kOTOgoricheski against ...))))

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

kot-stargazer, against this server or the tournament in general? ;-)

k
kot-stargazer 16.12.21

Obsessed
Against Brezhnev in Shako!

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

rangler we
argue, do not understand? (will not even start).

p
pirya 16.12.21

BAD666 If
I were one character's baty, I would write out bream every day for this character. First, he is looking for pvp here, and then he is offered this pvp, and he fouls him xD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

indeed, an inconsistent move

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
It is impossible to explain something to the dancer, the environment will not help him to understand, but you can.
For me, pvp and fair pvp tournaments have little in common, except that some characters there may be alone.
Pvp is a fan with homies with whom you can skate interesting duels for different Persians on the skill, changing matchups, or it is sweaty to fly 2x2.

And what does this topic offer: God forbid, 8 people will gather at the same time in one place, 5 of which will be zero and will simply fly away on CD with the button held down, and you, like an idiot, have to rush after them to end this anal pain in the form of a blow, 3 people will be able to do something, but sit in the ladders / stand behind the post / fly spam fb eskoy, because the pissing rune lo / the title of pvp thunderstorm is much more important than greedy gameplay. And people are not even to blame for this, it just so happened because of the mechanics of the server and the rules of 15 years ago, when there were no pvp-Persians besides the nears and smithers.

All this action with the letter d will take about five hours, in fact you will play 3-4 skating rinks from which you will feel sick, and as a consolation for this you will be given a rune, which is not enough even for the norms of charms.

Trust me, I have a decent number of organized and played tournaments on this server, and everything will be exactly like this.
Even in case of victory in such events, the aftertaste from them is purely negative, stupidly sorry for the time spent and the degradation of your own skill.

So, I am a supporter of the first, but because of the firm we have only the second.

B
Bitard 16.12.21

Dobermn Found out
. Agree.

Without trapokras everything goes by quickly, by the way. On the server without wigs, they felt it.

m
magyarorszag 16.12.21

Dobermn
skoree vsego budet takje, kak na last turnire, te dueli mejdu nec / sin budut bolee-menee norm, a na ostalnoe smisla ne budet daje smotret (xotya esli budut eshe dru i bar, to mb cheto da poluchitsa)

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

magyarorszag
A couple of my last duels on these nec / sin tours: Jay was standing behind a post in the gangways on the arreat, and the pir was sitting behind the fence in the gangways on the bm)

m
magyarorszag 16.12.21

Dobermn
xz, na last turnire kakaya-to aska sigrala off, a ne sidela v trapsax, a nekr vs nee ne tolko spamil ejami po vsemu blood moor, a cheto da pitalsa delat, ea daje nemnogo poradovalsa